What's new
I haven't shipped anything yet, so if you're on the list I will definitely contact you.

I didn’t get a confirmation email now that I checked. Did I do something wrong or something?

but for some it's not
Na it still is, get a Raspberry Pi 4 (approx 50$) the official case (5$) and the latest beta build of Retropie (free).
You are using a emulation box anyway, might as well get a good emulation box for cheap.

e3456730d91130567a2f79670ee9750b122de0c7_copy-of-pi4_case_angle2.jpg

If your fancy with money to burn, get a FPGA simulation box like Mister.
MiSTer3dCase.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
but for some it's not
Na it still is, get a Raspberry Pi 4 (approx 50$) the official case (5$) and the latest beta build of Retropie (free).You are using a emulation box anyway, might as well get a good still shit, but better shit emulation box for cheap.

e3456730d91130567a2f79670ee9750b122de0c7_copy-of-pi4_case_angle2.jpg

If your fancy with money to burn, get a FPGA simulation box like Mister.
MiSTer3dCase.jpeg

Just a quick question for those who use the 3P/4P adapter. Do you have to really jam the connector into the adapter's port for it to stay?

Thanks, that's just a big cut of butcher block that I poured resin on and added legs to. I just need to swap the plug on this strip and then I'll be organized.
15628905537651.jpg

Last edited:
Just a quick question for those who use the 3P/4P adapter. Do you have to really jam the connector into the adapter's port for it to stay?
I haven't needed to.
Just an update on this, I was able to get to sit properly in the connector. Just had to make sure the align the pins to the holes more strictly, and apply a bit more force. But once it's in, it's snug like a bug in a rug.

Swap? I'm pretty sure its 220 for safety man, that's a shit load of outlets.
I'm just using it for low power odds and ends. My PVM has its own dedicated Line-R 1200R, as does my PC, and those will be on separate outlets. I'm not going to be pushing this thing to 100w probably--I just bought it because it was $35/shipped on eBay and it was the perfect length for the desk.

When did you pre-order? Confirmation was sent only to people who managed to get on the batch 1 list.

Home Arcade System - new supergun sets
I was referring to the new preorder link you put up recently, I didn’t get an email unless that google form just listed me down or something.

Edit:

I just got my OSSC in today, and I was wondering if I should order one of these cables.

https://retro-access.com/products/n...-stereo-rgb-scart-lead-for-rgb-upgrade-boards

Since I have an OSSC now, everything that isn’t HDMI native will go through that.

I got the recommendation from this guy’s HAS video.

Like for example, right now I’m running my Saturn through the OSSC via RGB Scart.

Last edited:
Back