What's new
For those that have gotten the email: what was the sender name? Should I be looking for "RGB"? "HAS"? Guilty of a notoriously messy email, so I just want to know what to be on the lookout for encase I miss it :P

It’s his full name which I’m not sure he wants to post on the forum

Just finished collecting everything I need for my supergun setup... Now I just need the actual supergun!

Sweating bullets until I get that email.... the October batch emails haven't been sent yet right?

just got my email to confirm my order :), btw, did the preorder since last yr in case youre wondering, now just have to make the payment, anyone else get it???

I didn’t get an email I signed up for the batch that suppose to be ready by October. Idk when I will get a confirmation email and pay it off.

I got an email this morning.

I didn’t get an email I signed up for the batch that suppose to be ready by October. Idk when I will get a confirmation email and pay it off.
These emails are for the folks who pre-ordered in Jan 2019. I'm assuming that October will come after the March 2019 batch #2 pre-orders.

Guys, there's a lot to process and I don't want to make any mistake, so sending the confirmations will take a few of days, I'm sending this in batches.

My only request for you is to answer to the confirmation email in a timely manner - if you aren't interested anymore, please let me know, so that I can contact people from the next batch.

are we able to change our order somewhere in the process if we decide we need to include other items?

are we able to change our order somewhere in the process if we decide we need to include other items?
I made potentially a grave mistake and submitted the form again as I decided to include another item on the list. Now I'm paranoid he's gonna see duplicate submissions and be like "lol screw that guy" :D ;(

I'm sorry I'm asking questions again, for those that got an e-mail back in June, have there been follow-up emails to those? The reason i ask is that it seems like the following batch is getting e-mails which makes me think I was forgotten. Totally understand all the thrash here but I want to make sure. Thanks.

I'm sorry I'm asking questions again, for those that got an e-mail back in June, have there been follow-up emails to those? The reason i ask is that it seems like the following batch is getting e-mails which makes me think I was forgotten. Totally understand all the thrash here but I want to make sure. Thanks.
If you got an email back in June, that's the batch that is currently getting ready for shipping as we speak. It's right around the corner. Plus, a few posts earlier RGB stated he will send the confirmations in batches. It's not going to be done all at once, as he wants to make sure there are no mistakes.

Question on scart switchers for you guys,

Does my Mini Hydra Scart Switch from Lotharek work with a MV-1C my HAS and my OSSC? I don’t want to fry anything. I want to connect it to my OLED LG C7. I have been going straight from my CPS2 board to the OSSC to OLED TV and to my Sony PVM 14M4U (not at the same time) with no issues.

Mini Hydra Scart Switch site
https://lotharek.pl/productdetail.php?id=159

I want to find out before I get my MV-1C in the mail.

Second question,What is the difference if I was to get the new Gscart switch versus the Lotharek's Hydra2?

Hydra 2
https://lotharek.pl/productdetail.php?id=162Thank you in advance.

Will I have any issues with my HAS and this scart switch running my HAS through this?

Last edited:
So if I ordered in March that means im in the second batch that comes October? Just making sure I didn't get lost in the shuffle.

Question on scart switchers for you guys
I use the Hydra SCART auto switcher with my OSSC+LG OLED B6 and it works great!
You can kinda see it here behind the Genesis/SCD...
BLoqdZY.jpg

Question on scart switchers for you guys
I use the Hydra SCART auto switcher with my OSSC+LG OLED B6 and it works great!You can kinda see it here behind the Genesis/SCD...
BLoqdZY.jpg
Awesome brother, I choose the Hydra because of the limited access to the Gscart switch. I love going against the grain with somethings and decided to give this guy a try with his product. I am glad other folks are enjoying it as well.

The final test will be when my MV-1C comes in and I add to my setup.

Guys, there's a lot to process and I don't want to make any mistake, so sending the confirmations will take a few of days, I'm sending this in batches.

My only request for you is to answer to the confirmation email in a timely manner - if you aren't interested anymore, please let me know, so that I can contact people from the next batch.
Got my confirmation a few days ago, replied with "confirmation". :) Getting more excited every day lol.

Back