What's new
Oh ok so a Pc ATX PSU with the necessary voltage would be just fine? Like I don’t mind the fan noise and stuff.

I just inherited a TMNT 4-player PCB from a friend who had no use for it and I’d love to get my hands on a HAS to play with it. It looks like the preorder form is down for the moment. Is it too late to get on the October list? Any chance you could squeeze me in, @RGB?

4-player PCB
Just remember, if you want to use all 4-players you'll need the attachment for the HAS and a harness to plug into the connectors on the PCB itself.
I didn't want to bother with that, so I converted my 4-player board to the 2-player version (character select screen at coin-up/start).

I didn't want to bother with that, so I converted my 4-player board to the 2-player version (character select screen at coin-up/start).
I didn’t know that was an option. Are there dip switches on the board that let me play it in player-select mode? or is the conversion more complicated than that?

or is the conversion more complicated than that?
Its a ROM swap, but you can buy ready made EPROMs off eBay if you pay the "tax" heh. :P
s-l1600.jpg

@RGB After we send confirmation, how long do we have to make payment? Haven't received my email yet but just want to make sure I have the money for you when I do.

Its a ROM swap, but you can buy ready made EPROMs off eBay if you pay the "tax" heh.
Sorry, I don't want to hijack this thread, but just curious... do I need two coin slot mechs hooked up for the 2-player variation, or can I get by with one? wondering if I can throw this into a candy cabinet without wiring up some auxiliary coin slot button for player 2.

I believe it wants both players to each have a coin counter, but you are in luck... You can use service or button 4 on player two side to coin up P2.

I believe this cable should work to connect the HAS to an OSSC - am I correct?

https://retro-access.com/collection...b-scart-cable-for-mods?variant=18593264926771
That's the correct cable. If you receive it and it doesn't work, please open the Scart shell and check if the CSync is wired to Scart pin #20. I like the quality of retro-access cables, but I've helped so many people to figure out what was wrong with their 8pin mini DIN to Scart R-A cables. The most common problem is CSync wired to pin #19 instead of pin #20.

I believe this cable should work to connect the HAS to an OSSC - am I correct?

https://retro-access.com/collection...b-scart-cable-for-mods?variant=18593264926771
That's the correct cable. If you receive it and it doesn't work, please open the Scart shell and check if the CSync is wired to Scart pin #20. I like the quality of retro-access cables, but I've helped so many people to figure out what was wrong with their 8pin mini DIN to Scart R-A cables. The most common problem is CSync wired to pin #19 instead of pin #20.
So that cable is safe for me order? Because the other one with the 3.5mm audio jack is always sold out.

This is said cable.
https://retro-access.com/collection...-stereo-rgb-scart-lead-for-rgb-upgrade-boards

I'm not sure, but definitely not this month, sorry.

From the HAS V4 manual PDF - "CAUTION! DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN OR ANIMALS ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR ARCADE SETUP."

I have friends that are both, can they still come over?

=O

Just got my tracking number! Thanks again Mike!

:D

I plan on connecting my Sega Dreamcast to one of the new Console to Jamma adapters (JAMMAizer) and then connect that to the HAS V4 so I can easily play my Dreamcast on my TV...

?(

Last edited:
Back