What's new
FedEx tells me it's going to be delivered today so hopefully times line up for delivery :thumbup:

Last edited:
Mine arrived via Fed Ex. Super fast shipping!! I should have it up and running sometime today. Super excited!

I have not received any email on payment, is that normal guys ? I placed my pre order through HAS pre order site . Please help

Mine arrived via Fed Ex. Super fast shipping!! I should have it up and running sometime today. Super excited!
Awesome, that's really fast! Make sure you read the HAS instruction manual before you start messing with it :)

@msamiullah When did you submit your pre-order? I'm in the middle of the first batch (Jan-Feb pre-orders).

Same here wondering if i will get a payment email soon since i did it during the June rush.

Awesome, that's really fast! Make sure you read the HAS instruction manual before you start messing with it :)
@msamiullah When did you submit your pre-order? I'm in the middle of the first batch (Jan-Feb pre-orders).
Oh crap. I don't have anything to power it lol. wth how did I miss that? LOL

I see, no mine is the latest batch I think July/AUG one. Thanks for letting me know

Awesome to hear. I believe I was one of the last ones to pre order for that batch so I’m sure I got a little bit more time to wait. All good though! :)

Got mine today as well!

Super cool.

And just to be sure, the white arrow printed on the board is pointing to the Jamma Key Pin 7 correct?

Reactions: RGB
Got mine today as well!

Super cool.

And just to be sure, the white arrow printed on the board is pointing to the Jamma Key Pin 7 correct?
That is correct. Do you plan to use a JAMMA extension harness? If so, first please connect the HAS directly to the game to verify proper operation, only after verification use the extension harness.

I just like having the key in the slot to prevent plugging things in backwards.

I use these:

Jamma Center Key

CEC-KEY-ONCENTER.jpg

Reactions: RGB
@RGB question was it supposed to come with the D15 covers like the previous mode did?

Not a big deal i was just wondering

patiently waiting for my confirmation email :whistling:

patiently waiting for my confirmation email :whistling:
Patiently waiting for FedEx to be delivered by 3:00pm tomorrow but the fact that it’s in another country right now, I don’t think it is going to happen.

@RGB question was it supposed to come with the D15 covers like the previous mode did?

Not a big deal i was just wondering
Not this time, only the stuff listed in the description. The DB15 caps were always kind of a bonus.

Does anybody know if I can use PCB feet/standoffs (?) to raise my Neo Geo MV1C so it's flush with the HAS v4?

Right now if I lay them both on my desk, the JAMMA connector doesn't line up. I should have taken a picture before I left for work but hopefully somebody knows what I'm talking about?

EDIT: Also, is there a process I can use to set the brightness knob to the exact correct setting when using a Neo Geo? (I think Frank_fjs says to use a multi-meter and check the potentiometer when using the Neo Geo color bar screen and set to 0.4v or similar...)

Last edited:
Back