What's new
Hi, I received my HAS today and I'm very excited to set it all up tonight and test it!

I had a question about the AV Multi out module - is the intention that, to get audio output from the RCA Red/white cables, I connect the 1/8" audio output port of the HAS to the 1/8" audio input port of the AV Multi out module? Or am I misunderstanding the purpose of the audio input jack on the AV Multi out module?

The audio jack on the AV Multi module is the stereo audio input. Connect the stereo audio from your CPS2 to it, and you'll have it output through the AV Multi connector. It overrides the default mono audio from the JAMMA connector.

Interested in 1 or 2 HAS when preorders open again!

Is there a mailing list or something where one could sign up to be notified when pre-orders are open again? Or should I just keep checking this thread?

@RGB Well worth the wait. Thanks again RGB!!! Can't wait to get it up and running!.

20190910_184833.jpg
" style="float: left" >

I have a Extron Crosspoint, is this the correct cable for me?

Thanks again in advance

I am looking for more information about the 3P4P adapter. I understand that it uses the IGS PGM pinout. I tried using a regular IDE cable to hook it to a PGM and the inputs weren't mapped correctly. What should I be using to correctly connect it? Where can I find a bare 34 pin connector that I can wire as I wish?

I am looking for more information about the 3P4P adapter. I understand that it uses the IGS PGM pinout. I tried using a regular IDE cable to hook it to a PGM and the inputs weren't mapped correctly. What should I be using to correctly connect it? Where can I find a bare 34 pin connector that I can wire as I wish?
Did you use a straight through IDC cable or one with the pins reversed?

There are two types of IDC cable:

PIN 1 to PIN 1

PIN 1 TO PIN 34

The cable will have a red line on the end wire indicating pin 1. The connectors will have a triangle printed on them indicating pin 1. Use this to determine which type of cable you have.

I'm betting you have the opposite cable that the HAS requires. I'm not sure which cable the HAS requires but would assume a straight through cable.

I already have a HAS, and I'm super happy.
If I'd like to buy some extra Sega Saturn to JAMMA joypad converter, should I refer to the pre-order page?

I don’t see why this wouldn’t work. If you don’t have a scart switch you should be able to use this to switch between different male scart cable inputs.

I don’t see why this wouldn’t work. If you don’t have a scart switch you should be able to use this to switch between different male scart cable inputs.
Yes of coarse you can do that (SCART input, mini din 8 output). That is exactly what it is designed for.

But I thought the intent was to use it with the HAS? In that case the the the mini din 8 would be the input and the SCART port would be the output.

Back