What's new
Thanks @nem good to know some games don’t have it.
All 4-5 games on System12 I have are able to do this, so I guess it is just a few odd ones that don’t?

All 4-5 games on System12 I have are able to do this, so I guess it is just a few odd ones that don’t?
Here's the full list of System 12 games from Mame:
Code:
Aqua Rush
Attack Pla-Rail
Derby Quiz My Dream Horse
Ehrgeiz
Fighting Layer
Ghoul Panic
Oh! Bakyuuun
Golgo 13
Kaiun Quiz
Kart Duel
Libero Grande
Mr Driller
Paca Paca Passion
Paca Paca Passion Special
Paca Paca Passion 2
Gunbarl
Point Blank 2
Soul Calibur
Super World Stadium '98
Super World Stadium '99
Super World Stadium 2000
Super World Stadium 2001
Tenkomori Shooting
Tekken 3
Tekken Tag Tournament
Tekken Tag Tournament
Toukon Retsuden 3
Truck Kyosokyoku
I'm going to say it's going to be more than just a few.

Speaking of Ehrgeiz, I have that board and wanted to buy an HAS. Looks like they're sold out of this batch :(

You are not alone.
I'm waiting for my HAS since April.
I look at my mailbox every day, I just hope I do not receive a payment request in my junk mail :D

You are not alone.
I look at my mailbox every day, I just hope I do not receive a payment request in my junk mail :D
I actually saw your email address on the list the other day when I was sending invoices. You're in the next wave, so 1-2 weeks from now.

Sorry it's taking so long, I need to change the pre-order system, because it's a huge waste of time for both you and me.

You are not alone.
Same here. Checking my inbox frantically all the time.

I also feel like I've been checking my email every day waiting for one of these and I'm always afraid I missed it. To the point of questioning myself if I actually filled out the form or not, lol.

Lol exactly the same for me. Can’t even remember what month I filled it out now. I swear it was June.

At least you guys were able to preorder. I'm just waiting for the preorder list to even open up again.

It's absolutely no rush at all, but I'd also appreciate a confirmation on if I'm even on the list. I swear I filled it out awhile ago, but I'm also kind of at that tipping point of wondering if I actually /finished/ the form or not :S I swear I remember filling it out along with "requesting" one of the extra video hats, but...I'd just rather be sure

https://bit-district.com/arcade/capcom-cps2/cps2-multi-lcd-holster.html

cps2_multi_lcd_holster_03.jpg

Can anyone confirm if the LCD holster for the CPS2 multi (as seen in the link above) will fit on a CPS2 with the HAS connected (via JAMMA). It looks like the HAS would get in the way but I thought it was worth checking anyway.

I see there are two yellow/orange led's in the pic.
It's actually just one LED, the way it shines thru the vent hole makes it look like two.
Did you install led's on your CPS3 board?
Nope, that's the power indicator on the SCSI2SD device (I don't use the NOCD cart versions).
I'm really digg'n that @Darksoft SF3-3rd version A with throw fix! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone confirm if the LCD holster for the CPS2 multi (as seen in the link above) will fit on a CPS2 with the HAS connected (via JAMMA). It looks like the HAS would get in the way but I thought it was worth checking anyway.
In my case, the shell if fairly beatup but if you are missing the counter you can attach a bolt and wing nut to it. Keeps the LCD away from the HAS and is a quick and easy way of mounting it for now.

Attachments

• IMG_20191016_144901964.jpg
    IMG_20191016_144901964.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_20191016_144910786.jpg
    IMG_20191016_144910786.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_20191016_144924671.jpg
    IMG_20191016_144924671.jpg
    471.6 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Back