What's new
Hey Mike,

I was wondering if you might be able to help me with something. I recently purchased an SPI board with Viper Phase 1 and Raiden Fighters Jet. When running the board with my HAS via S-Video to my tate CRT (A Sansui TV) I seem to get a rolling picture. I have tried changing settings on the CSync Level and Impedance switch, and the CSync Processing switch, but the best I can get is a color image that rolls. My CPS2, and PGM boards work great on this TV, but the SPI board is a no go so far.

I don't want to try the "Unprocessed" setting because the instructions say to only use if you know what you're doing, and I don't. :)

I was wondering if maybe you might have a trick up your sleeve for this kinda of issue. It's a long shot, but I thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

@RGB which batch are you on? i think i signed up in august. just wanted to check in

Hi RGB!

I am highly interested in your supergun and will def. order one!

But, i really want to know if there exists power supplies w/o hazardous open contacts and 220V AC? Are
there alternatives with a case protecting from electric shocks? ie. only lines outsides are 5V or 12V etc. Thank you!

Hi RGB!

I am highly interested in your supergun and will def. order one!

But, i really want to know if there exists power supplies w/o hazardous open contacts and 220V AC? Are
there alternatives with a case protecting from electric shocks? ie. only lines outsides are 5V or 12V etc. Thank you!
RGB includes 3D printed terminal covers that fit the meanwell MWP606 and another power supply that I can’t remember.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/360127247409

I believe it can output up to 5A however it's totally not the right style of PSU. Go for a traditional rail / arcade PSU instead.

You could always build a nice box around it or even have a 3D one printed. Stay safe, looks cool, works great.

That's what I would do.

:D

+1 for QCRetro's PSU covers - they're fantastic.

Photo Dec 10, 8 39 09 PM.jpg

+1 for QCRetro's PSU covers - they're fantastic.

Photo Dec 10, 8 39 09 PM.jpg
How did you get the MWP-606 cover? Has he released these already? I don't see them available on his Thingiverse page...
I don't know if he released the Arcade PSU covers for general sale. I believe he announced the first sales through his Twitter. I bought two. I give them a thumbs up.

This looks absolutely brilliant anyone got the email address from him? I dont habe twitter account. Cant wait to buy the has end of jan. Possible? Cheers

This looks absolutely brilliant anyone got the email address from him? I dont habe twitter account. Cant wait to buy the has end of jan. Possible? Cheers
I'd buy one of each version, but Twitter is the lowest form of the internet ever invented and I refuse to use it.

:D

Last edited:
I want one of those. Right now I do it the standard way. While I don’t mind it (and I did buy a cover from RGB, thanks!), this looks more like a plug and play solution. Said standard way is a little time consuming since I’m being careful and I always neatly put it away afterward.

Back