What's new
"Sega Saturn to JAMMA joypad converter"

Will these be available anytime soon?

Like a dumb ass, I only ordered one when I bought my HAS thinking it would work for 2 joypads...

Or if anyone has one for sale, PM me please...

:D
I need to check the stock. I'll let you know, thanks!

Quick question for the group. What is the difference between these two HAS PS adapters, and do I need two of them. Of course the green one is the older version and the black one is newer. Can the green one do the same thing as the black version?

V/r

photoupload

Quick question for the group. What is the difference between these two HAS PS adapters, and do I need two of them. Of course the green one is the older version and the black one is newer. Can the green one do the same thing as the black version?

V/r

photoupload
It says right on the black one that it provides s-video, composite video, and RGBS. The green one only does RGBS.

Ahh makes sense. Well it is time to sell it off to someone that needs it.

@zionfarm you can consider yourself lucky, there were less than twenty AV MULTI OUT adapters made, because I didn't manage to procure enough PlayStation ports, and they seem to be gone for good now. That adapter can be easily modded to output Component Video (YPbPr) :) More on this here.

Hmmm interesting I will have to check out this little chip add on. I am on the hunt now for this little thing considering my love for component.

or use HD Retrovision’s PS1 adaptor and their genesis component cable. That’s what I do and the video quality on my high end consumer CRTs is sexual

Reactions: RGB
"Sega Saturn to JAMMA joypad converter"

Will these be available anytime soon?

Like a dumb ass, I only ordered one when I bought my HAS thinking it would work for 2 joypads...

Or if anyone has one for sale, PM me please...

:D
I need to check the stock. I'll let you know, thanks!
Just received my HAS a few weeks back and it's incredible. I also only ordered one Saturn adapter for some stupid reason. I would really appreciate it if I could quickly buy a second. If you have the time and/or stock, please let me know.

Again, thank you for the awesome products.

@Frank_fjs

MV1f supports stereo through a 4 way header.

Additionally though I've read on the shmups forum that it can support stereo through the jamma harness as well according to frank_fjs. But im not sure if its like the 2 slot/4slot/6slot stereo.

https://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=63928

HAS V4 has a JAMMA/MVS Stereo Switch (#22 according to the pdf manual).

If I switch it to MVS will I get stereo through the jamma connector? Is it safe? I know when I connect a JAMMA board I need to set it back to JAMMA or risk blowing an amp. Just asking as it would be ultra convenient if it does work. Or would I leave it on jamma and switch to stereo switch on the mv1f board? Does this only work on your minigun?

Last edited:
I have a MV1F I think, but I haven’t figured out anything with it. I don’t have an enclosure so I don’t like it taking it out.

Back