What's new
@RGB ... sir, i set until to put the pcb in the HAS on 5.00V and when i plugged the board and power on , it's less than 5 ... sometimes are 4.82 , 475 , 4.92 ... it's any problem if this happen ?

I'm looking to secure my Saturn and/or undamned adapters to the HAS, but I'm having trouble finding the right screws to lock them in place. I initially thought I could simply harvest them from VGA cables I'm not using, but the "handles" are too fat, and even the ones I ordered Digikey didn't work. The HAS FAQ states you need "DSUB screw locks with a 10~11mm long thread." Can anyone here please link me to the correct size and length of screw lock?

@opt2not I think had some awhile ago for sale or something. He can probably help you.
Not for sale, I was giving them away for free!
But i'm all out now.

@ItsACerealWow I got these ones that fit perfectly: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KWV9YQ9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks! They arrived from Amazon and fit both the undamned and Saturn adapters perfectly! :thumbup:
Now what to do with all the extras... ?(

I'm looking to secure my Saturn and/or undamned adapters to the HAS, but I'm having trouble finding the right screws to lock them in place. I initially thought I could simply harvest them from VGA cables I'm not using, but the "handles" are too fat, and even the ones I ordered Digikey didn't work. The HAS FAQ states you need "DSUB screw locks with a 10~11mm long thread." Can anyone here please link me to the correct size and length of screw lock?

@opt2not I think had some awhile ago for sale or something. He can probably help you.
Not for sale, I was giving them away for free!But i'm all out now.

@ItsACerealWow I got these ones that fit perfectly: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KWV9YQ9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks! They arrived from Amazon and fit both the undamned and Saturn adapters perfectly! :thumbup: Now what to do with all the extras... ?(
I'd be happy to buy some from you to not have to order a set for myself! PM me

Just wanted to drop a huge THANK YOU to @RGB -- decided to treat myself to an original SF2 WW board & everything is working beautifully. The manual/documentation is great, thank you for making it available in PDF/text. My wired legacy Saturn controller works perfectly. Loving every minute of this.

I own a retro-bit 2.4G wireless Saturn controller and found that it doesn't work when using the SAT2JAMMA adapter; but I noticed the adapter was Atmel-based. I've seen some other controller adapter projects that are similar & use the same microcontroller. Is there any way to upgrade/modify the firmware on the adapter to possibly support the (obv wrong) timings of the retro-bit wireless adapter?

If not, not a big deal, just curious.

Thank you again, having a great time with my HAS. Cheers, keep up the great work!

Probably easier to just make or buy one of @Arthrimus Saturn adapters. Wireless Saturn is pretty darn good.

Does anyone know if Streetfighter the movie pcb works fine with the HAS supergun? I'm sure it is but just thought I'd ask.

Does anyone know if Streetfighter the movie pcb works fine with the HAS supergun? I'm sure it is but just thought I'd ask.
No, it doesn't work with anything, you should sell me yours very cheaply... :P

I don't know, been looking for a reasonably priced one for 2 years. The other games that run off that PCB seem to work fine, so I would think so.

Yes, I can confirm street fighter the movie works no problem with the HAS supergun. Thank you to twistedsymphony for helping me get my SFTM pcb working again.

Hey all. Does anyone know if it's possible to adjust the video size using the HAS v4 so the game fills the full screen?

Hey all. Does anyone know if it's possible to adjust the video size using the HAS v4 so the game fills the full screen?
Not possible. My Sony BVM has an overscan enable/disable button that I use.

For some reason my Tekken 3 gets really bad "green bleeding" with HAS + OSSC + OLED combo. Tekken 1 and 2 work flawlessly. And when playing with Hantarex Polo CRT on my Tekken cabin, it has no problem. I'm not playing this out of the cabinet, but would be nice to know if there is some fix to this or if someone else has the same problem?

It is not the RGB level green since I played with them on the test menu and it does not effect it.

HAS + OSSC with the green bleed
vihreevuoto.jpeg

all_green.jpeg

CRT in my cabinet

kuva_002.jpeg

porfekt.jpeg

Hey, not sure what's going here, since I used to own TK2 and TK3 and they worked fine. Have you tried both interlace/non-interlace modes?

PS What video cable do you use?

I used interlaced and not interlaced as a test and no effect there. I have a SCART cable that goes to OSSC and then HDMI to my Marantz and my TV. Tried to bypass Marantz and plugged it straight from OSSC with HDMI to my computer screen but no difference.

Is it the same when you use the "unprocessed" CSync mode?

Yes. B and U there were no difference but in R, OSSC could not keep the sync in hold.

I have my HAS connected with a CPS2 along with a hick harness from HAS. For some reason the 5 and 6 inputs seem to be swapped so it appears like this..

1 2 3
4 6 5

Is there a reason for this? Should i just swap the cables on the harness to fix?

I have my HAS connected with a CPS2 along with a hick harness from HAS. For some reason the 5 and 6 inputs seem to be swapped so it appears like this..

1 2 3
4 6 5

Is there a reason for this? Should i just swap the cables on the harness to fix?
what fightstick are you using?

@Foxhound2153 Try to remap the controls from the HAS. This is from the manual.

Button configuration mode Press and hold down two arbitrary buttons and the START button for 3 or more seconds. After 3 seconds an appropriate status LED on the HASboard will light up and buttons will no longer register – this means the HAS has entered the buttons remapping mode and you can release thebuttons. Right after you release the last of the buttons held down, you can set a new button layout by pressing buttons. Each press of a button corresponds to the JAMMA button number. If you press a button once, it will be JAMMA button 1, twice - button 2, thrice -button 3, it works up to button 6. The seventh press disables the button; the eighth press starts the countdown over. No button press means thebutton will not be set.Additionally, each press of a button is indicated by the status LED blink. To exit the button configuration mode and save your new layout, press the START button.Side note: Every time you access this mode, your previous layout will be erased, and you will need to set your layout anew. This is an easy andfast way to reset your settings.

Back