What's new
@RGB do you have any HAS (CPS2 connector) kickharness cables available?
I'd like to order 2 more for my other two cabs/machines.

Oh! 3P4P adapters are in stock.... PM is incoming.

Also, my first jamma board arrived yesterday. 1st day to actually used the HAS. It was pretty damn awesome.

Last edited:
This might be a silly question, but do the Retro-bit 2.4 GHz Wireless Saturn controllers work with the Saturn-to-JAMMA controller adapters, and safe to use with the HAS? Sometimes those cords are stretched to the limit and wireless play would definitely help make couch co-op less confined.

This might be a silly question, but do the Retro-bit 2.4 GHz Wireless Saturn controllers work with the Saturn-to-JAMMA controller adapters, and safe to use with the HAS? Sometimes those cords are stretched to the limit and wireless play would definitely help make couch co-op less confined.
I could not get it to work. There might be a firmware update that fixes it though.

I could not get it to work. There might be a firmware update that fixes it though.
Arthrimus has them listed as working on his site

I have the HD15 adapter and am using a vga to RGB rca cable to connect to a Sony 20n6u. No matter what sync settings I use on the HAS (and setting the pvm to sync on green), I get a rolling screen. Any input on what I could be doing wrong?

Also, I'd like to get the adapter so that I could use sony component cables with the HAS. Is it/ will it be available?

and setting the pvm to sync on green, I get a rolling screen. Any input on what I could be doing wrong?
Sync on green will not work. JAMMA has a separate composite sync signal.
some stupid japanese name said:
Also, I'd like to get the adapter so that I could use sony component cables with the HAS. Is it/ will it be available?
Does sony have special component cables? Or do you just mean standard YPbPr component?

Does sony have special component cables? Or do you just mean standard YPbPr component
I think he means the Component hat for the HAS that uses a PS1/PS2 video port? I've been keeping my eye out for one of these too.

Does sony have special component cables? Or do you just mean standard YPbPr component
I think he means the Component hat for the HAS that uses a PS1/PS2 video port? I've been keeping my eye out for one of these too.
Yes that makes more sense. He mentioned using a Sony PVM. So I was thinking is was a special cable for that.

Will there be more HAS on sale in the long term? Maybe next year? I think I'll want a second unit eventually. :)
My question seems to be answered. Nice!

Last edited:
Guys I apologize, I know I haven't been active the past few weeks if not months. The new HAS batch is ready, but I need to sort out personal and business related matters first before I'm ready for selling. It's definitely happening this year, and it should cover demand for a while.

50523198031_e4948d1cee_z.jpg

dear mike,
so glad I recieved mine 2 weeks ago,
thanks for all the help and patience!
hope all is well for you personally asap
your work rocks☆

@RGB Any plans to make the PSX connector adapter available soon? Related question: would this support s-video or composite, or strictly RGB video?

Hey,

I'm interested in one with couple of extras please let me know when available to order.

Thanks

Back