What's new
I'm in love with the" regenerated CSYNC" processing option.. I was never able to sync mt F3 or my CPS3 with my B&O MX7000 until I found out this little jumper. Before that, I had crazy rolling no matter how much I tuned the Hfq in the TV Service Mode menu. After setting the jumper I get a perfect steady image.

Thanks!!!! :)

The HAS v3 is one of the finest designs I've ever had the enjoyment of using.

From the sync options to the 8pin din out, and or optional 3.5mm audio output... Adjustable RGB resistance, I could go on and on about how its just worked with every single setup I tested.

OSSC, xRGB Mini, TV and cab... It's all working!

The only criticism I have is IF you are using the 4-player DB15 expansion board AND four Saturn pad adapters, the spacing/clearence appears to be too tight. Perhaps this is already being addressed in v4?

it's an easy fix with some spacer and longer connect pin of the broad for v4 right?
Cause I want to have 4 Saturn adapter setup too....

Something nice would be to have extensible feet to allow the HAS to lay flat on the table when connected directly to the pcb.. A fully populated v3 is quite heavy (when used with db15 USB adapters for example)

My HAS V4 feature suggestion is easier access to the jumper for switching sync settings. The OSSC can be picky about sync, and that jumper can be tricky to reach with the plexiglass all in place.

Guys, thank you for feedback. The next revision will be V3 again, and I will try to address some of the things you reported. Not all will be possible, because the footprint of the PCB will need to stay the same for this batch (I've got loads of 3P4P and CXA2075 adapters left in stock).

@deibit - I've seen people using self-adhesive rubber feet to level HAS with the PCB games.

Still having some difficulty with it showing no signal
Have the On light ans power LED showing 5.03 with audio working coming from headphones

setup---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CXA2075 Plugged into the AUX connector of the HASv3 on the side closest to the 3.5mm plug and other outputs.
I Plug the CXA2075 with a Yellow plug from a Yellow/White/Red RCA wire into the below
Powered by a 130 watt 15 AMP Happ and the Jamma connected to a MVS C Neo Geo ///Bought it recently used

TV - both are 2011-2012 ish LCD TV's /// Haven't used these TVs before in Retrogaming//Also know they will not work well especially without a OSSC or MiniFrame/////
-------------
Samsung Model number un40c6300sfxza
Samsung Model number
-----------
Also try it with AKALE RCA COMPOSITE CVBS AV TO HDMI VIDEO AUDIO CONVERTER ADAPTER MINI 1080P with the above TVs
----------

Using the above to make sure it works so i have something that i know that works before i buy a used CRT set

Last edited:
Guys, thank you for feedback. The next revision will be V3 again, and I will try to address some of the things you reported. Not all will be possible, because the footprint of the PCB will need to stay the same for this batch (I've got loads of 3P4P and CXA2075 adapters left in stock).
Can't wait for this next release :)

Thank You getting some amazing results with the CXA2075 on a LCD can't wait to try it on a CRT now

Reactions: RGB
My MVS is ready for darksoft mvs multi :P . Just finish to test with taito type x2 multi and the jvs I/O work great with HAS.
But after a few in and out of the Jamma connector, the edge of it is already broken, so I strongly recommend the use of a Jamma extension harness to connect the HAS.
Will test a sega model 3 setup later.

Attachments

• 11723A51-6AA7-4D1C-900C-B00BD30581F3.jpg
    11723A51-6AA7-4D1C-900C-B00BD30581F3.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 251
  • D80F9321-20DA-45B8-93FB-59BCC15967D0.jpg
    D80F9321-20DA-45B8-93FB-59BCC15967D0.jpg
    528.6 KB · Views: 277
  • 0CD45715-8297-49FC-B6B0-04C87F9170CA.jpg
    0CD45715-8297-49FC-B6B0-04C87F9170CA.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 250
Will you be taking pre orders for the next batch? Will the saturn adapters also be available?

@RGB I'm attempting to play Carnevil on a PVM, and it requires a csync wire to be ran back to the gun i/o. I tried the ext sync out from the pvm but it doesn't seem to like it. I'm guessing I'd be better off running csync directly from the HAS somewhere. Any suggestions on where I could tap in? CN3 H/Vsync wouldn't work would they?

@RGB I'm attempting to play Carnevil on a PVM, and it requires a csync wire to be ran back to the gun i/o. I tried the ext sync out from the pvm but it doesn't seem to like it. I'm guessing I'd be better off running csync directly from the HAS somewhere. Any suggestions on where I could tap in? CN3 H/Vsync wouldn't work would they?
You could try CN2.

Oh snap, it's right there in the manual. Thanks @RGB, CN3 must have caught my eye and I overlooked CN2.

edit: ya, totally worked!

Last edited:
I have a JVS board on its way, and I'm interested in connecting it through the HAS. What adapter / converter do you recommend I use?

I have used a capcom i/o with a Naomi, Naomi2, 246c, and 256 with no issues. I use a small happ power supply to power the HAS but for the system itself I use a Naomi/Sun PSU and the appropriate molex adapters. No problems so far assuming I dial in the voltage to the systems correctly.

I do have a namco i/o but haven't seen a need to try it. It's a bit wider and I don't want to force it into the HAS, but haven't bought an extension harness yet. I don't see a reason that it wouldn't also be fine, though.

Back