What's new

Dreygor

Grand Master
Reaction score
OK so I built a complete Net Boot set up for a friend with a Naomi 2 and it worked just fine .. So I finally got my hands on my own Net DIMM for my Naomi 1 Net Boot rig. Upgraded the ram to 512MB, installed the Zero Pic, and upgraded the bios to 4.01 then to 4.02 and everything checked out.

I got to start testing games and all the Naomi 1 games work prefect as expected but I keep getting "ERROR 22 COMMUNICATION ERROR OCCURRED BETWEEN MAIN BOARD AND OPTION BOARD" . The trouble shooting guide says clean the contacts and reseat the board. OK I do that and when I try to load a Atomiswave game it does it again. But then all of the Naomi 1 games work.

I am at a loss .. any ideas?

Thanks
-Drey :cursing:

Last edited:
ok i got to be missing a setting or something i need to do the Naomi 1. I just took my Naomi 1 NetDIMM and put it on my friends Naomi 2 and it Booted the Atomiswave games just fine. This tells me nothing is wrong with the NetDIMM at least.

Are there any dip switch settings i'm missing?

Here is a picture of my Naomi 1 bios .. it is compatable right?
IMG_20170514_120454.jpg

Those games can boot differently depending on the BIOS that you are using and that is IMHO your problem. Try another bios in your Naomi1

Those games can boot differently depending on the BIOS that you are using and that is IMHO your problem. Try another bios in your Naomi1
OK, sounds like a good direction to head in.

Back