What's new
anyone bought and tried this RPI2JAMMA from AJE_FR yet? I sure as H*** want one! :D Still waitin on my "activation" on neo-arcadia thou.. AJE hasnt been active here in a looooong time :(
There are other Pi 2 Jamma edge connectors like ArpiCade and Pi2Jamma which are readily available. Any reason you are on the lookout for RPI2JAMMA? I just wanted to know because I am looking out for a Jamma Edge connector myself, had ArpiCade before (my mate took it from me) which ran really well too.
It looks nicely made and the price is best.. ARPiCade is around $240 imported to Sweden including the fees, :S.. pi2jamma is closer on price now that its on sale but still..

Other than that I guess its all about the image updates right? Isnt it that I MUST use their images or something like that?

It looks nicely made and the price is best.. ARPiCade is around $240 imported to Sweden including the fees, :S.. pi2jamma is closer on price now that its on sale but still..
Other than that I guess its all about the image updates right? Isnt it that I MUST use their images or something like that?
Yes, I didnt know the price difference - makes sense.

For these devices I guess it's best to use the official releases and Arpicade has improved quite a bit in the last few releases. You need to use the config.txt of these distros if you want to use some other image though so that you dont have to spend time with the timings etc. Arpicade is based on retropie and there are vertical and horizontal packs in a few forums available for downloads.

For example I am very used to this theme:
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=407318&page=15

RPI2Jamma looks really good on video best of luck getting it though :D

Back