What's new
For what it's worth X2 dip switches are offset by 1 on the X3 so what would be 3 on X2 would be 2 on X3. However I don't think that applies however to games made for the X3. For example running X2 jvs on X3 in hd mode requires dip 1 ON.
Isn't dip 2 also the resolution on TTX2? So same as TTX3 as per its manual?

One thing I did do was swap out the GTX660 because that didn't display any video at all, installed a 'normal' GTX660, or does the TTX3 require a custom BIOS just like the TTX2?

I think I might have a 'newer' version as @corey describes it here;
Ultra Street Fighter 4 work in the US?

Here are some pictures of the unit it that is worth anything...

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

IMG_2400.jpg

For what it's worth X2 dip switches are offset by 1 on the X3 so what would be 3 on X2 would be 2 on X3. However I don't think that applies however to games made for the X3. For example running X2 jvs on X3 in hd mode requires dip 1 ON.
Yes dip 2 is resolution on TTX2 however TTX2 has 5 dips instead of 4 like on X3. When I tried playing X2 JVS games on X3 the resolution dip moved from dip 2 to dip 1. Switching 1 to off may force 480p however I'm not sure what the implications are since the manual says to not turn 1 to OFF.

Yes dip 2 is resolution on TTX2 however TTX2 has 5 dips instead of 4 like on X3. When I tried playing X2 JVS games on X3 the resolution dip moved from dip 2 to dip 1. Switching 1 to off may force 480p however I'm not sure what the implications are since the manual says to not turn 1 to OFF.
So you are running X2 games on X3 hardware, how are are loading games?

Please don’t derail @Derick2k, I want TTX3 games running on my TTX3 first :P

After that we can discuss TTX2 running on TTX3 ;)

You people tlit me off the face of the planet. x3 is a pc games are pc games, it has a fast io, whats hard to grasp bout games loading, its no different then doing so on a pc.

X2 on X3 was nothing more than a novelty and me wanting to see if it's possible. It's not something that I will be writting up because it's not really useful in a real world situation. If you don't want to use X2 to run X2 games it's best to just rip the JVS card out and use alternate hardware. The only reason it was mentioned is due to the dip switches and the issue at hand in this thread.

No worries brother, thanks for sharing that little bit of info :)

I just wanted to get a rise out of Atrfate :D

Last edited:
Like said I still didn’t have time to look at it, have 2 units that need some work

Like said I still didn’t have time to look at it, have 2 units that need some work
Can you start the game offline?

You must tell me what happened when you got it right.

Thank you first.
Are there any successful cases?

Corey is correct, above is from a NLx2 kit, I took a pic of manual, thought it was the same as my other X3 USF4 kit, but its not.

IMG_9286 (1).JPG

so here is what I have for dip settings on USF4 manual X3,

2018-02-07_18-45-10.jpg

So cant clearly translate what it says, but looks like it says is Dip 2 off for 31khz monitors?
Can you show me a full page for connection information?
I just got X3 Ulta SF4 and could not make this running.
I think I did something wrong with installing connection with Fast io and have no clue about it.
I only see a black screen. (actually it says no signal)..

Back