What's new

undamned

Multi Baez
Champion
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
DSC08853_CROP_RESIZE_zpsd386d24c.jpg

Decodes PS3/PS4 (and now X360/XBONE with latest firmware update) controllers and outputs the separate button/direction signals for you to hook up to your gaming stuff (JAMMA, padhacks, etc.). There are Terminal Strip and 15 Pin D-Sub connector styles. These have been used in fighting game tournaments worldwide since 2013.

NOTE: There are many 15 Pin D-sub connector pinouts floating around. Here is a chart showing the disparity:

Attachments

• 6cX1SDE.png
    6cX1SDE.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,852
Last edited:
I have 4 of these, 2 for both of my superguns.

They are really really cool :)

are these any different to PS360+
I currently use 2 PS360+ devices in my Vewlix and sometimes it swaps p1 and p2 and I ended up having to reboot to get them in the right order again
do these have a way to say this is pad 1 and pad 2?

Love my UD-USB! Stoked to have the PS4 support update now as well-that was my only complaint with it. :thumbsup:

are these any different to PS360+
I currently use 2 PS360+ devices in my Vewlix and sometimes it swaps p1 and p2 and I ended up having to reboot to get them in the right order again
do these have a way to say this is pad 1 and pad 2?
These are basically the hardware opposite of the PS360+. PS360+ turns button signals into USB. This interprets the USB and outputs button signals.
-ud

I would love to see a UD-JVS to 15 dim pin device.. Would be cool for JVS arcade systems i.e.. Vewlix JVS + OSSC + HAS + UD-HVSto15dim:)

Hey UD, still looking to grab a couple more of these if you have any on hand. Cheers.

I would love to see a UD-JVS to 15 dim pin device.. Would be cool for JVS arcade systems i.e.. Vewlix JVS + OSSC + HAS + UD-HVSto15dim:)
I heard there was some great open source JVS stuff out there, so that would be great to already have the protocol all sorted. I haven't put any thought into features, but I've actually had JVS in the back of my mind for a while. Perhaps sometime next year after I get the DIY UD-CPS2 stuff off my plate :D
-ud

I'm also hoping to get a couple of the 15 Pin D-Sub connectors if you have any available.

are they going to be produced again any time soon? I would like to get 4 of the db15 adapters.

A batch of screw terminal version is being assembled this weekend and then hopefully in a couple weeks the 15 pin ones. Will be up on Paradise Arcade website when they are done. I'll keep some in hand for international orders, as I'm told the shipping cost from Paradise to other countries is pretty brutal.
-ud

Interesting product brutha. I don't have an application I can use it for. But I can definitely see that it solves a particular niche situation..............like everyone has been complaining for years that @Mitsurugi-w demo videos have an obnoxious clicking sound when he is navigating around game menus. Send him one and perhaps he can retire that ancient MAS stick for a silent DS4 pad; instant cross-product placement!

A batch of screw terminal version is being assembled this weekend and then hopefully in a couple weeks the 15 pin ones. Will be up on Paradise Arcade website when they are done. I'll keep some in hand for international orders, as I'm told the shipping cost from Paradise to other countries is pretty brutal.
-ud
Count me in for one internacional order of 4xDB15! :)

Last edited:
-ud
Yes. Quite expensive, they only use FEDEX and don't consider cheaper options.

Back