What's new
Shipping out of the US sucks now. Bare minimum for small packages is like 14 or 15 USD.

If you want any tracking at all the minimum is like $30. International is not that affordable from the US like it was just 5 years ago.

Are the DB15 ones compatible with the neo geo?

Would this work with the wireless PC xbox 360 controller with USB adapter? Seems like this could be very useful with my Naomi 18 wheeler cab to play fighting games.

Would this work with the wireless PC xbox 360 controller with USB adapter? Seems like this could be very useful with my Naomi 18 wheeler cab to play fighting games.
I picked one of those up recently, but haven't had a chance to try it out. I'm pretty sure it will not work with my current firmware. I think it shows up as something other than a standard HID game controller. I'll post up more info when I get around to it.
-ud

looking for 2 db15 to usb to Brazil, dont forget me , plz, trying to speak with u a couple of days^^.

@undamned

Did you have time to look at this issue we discussed a while ago ?

I'm testing with an XBOX360 Fighting Stick X2 on the HAS.

It has the following layout:

B X Y
A LT RT

So on powerup X becomes Button 1 (JAMMA), Y becomes Button 2 and Button 3 is not mapped. When powering it up and remapping I can do whatever I want but the change is only temporary.

I don't know which microcontroller you're using but would it be
possible to store the changed config permanently or add direct support for this device ?

The reason I am asking for this is that I have the HAS and UD-USB-Decoder in an arcade test jig and it's a bit cumbersome to remap buttons each time I reset the PCB or change one.

So on powerup X becomes Button 1 (JAMMA), Y becomes Button 2 and Button 3 is not mapped. When powering it up and remapping I can do whatever I want but the change is only temporary.

I don't know which microcontroller you're using but would it be possible to store the changed config permanently or add direct support for this device ?

The reason I am asking for this is that I have the HAS and UD-USB-Decoder in an arcade test jig and it's a bit cumbersome to remap buttons each time I reset the PCB or change one.
Still on my mind! I started adding non-volatile storage for button mapping a few weeks ago, but got too busy to finish it before releasing the PS4/XBONE firmware. Next release should have this feature and necessary features for the DIY UD-CPS2 hardware.
-ud

I don't know which microcontroller you're using but would it be possible to store the changed config permanently or add direct support for this device ?

Still on my mind! I started adding non-volatile storage for button mapping a few weeks ago, but got too busy to finish it before releasing the PS4/XBONE firmware. Next release should have this feature and necessary features for the DIY UD-CPS2 hardware.-ud
Cool! This would be handy for me as well! I have a Hori EX-SE for xbox 360 and the buttons don't map out neatly without a change.

Still on my mind! I started adding non-volatile storage for button mapping a few weeks ago, but got too busy to finish it before releasing the PS4/XBONE firmware. Next release should have this feature and necessary features for the DIY UD-CPS2 hardware.-ud
Good to hear that you haven't forgotten, LMK if you need a beta tester :D

Personally, this is a wonderful product. I swear by it to all of my clients and friends. However, when it comes to mapping. I always tell people to just remap each time. I have ran 5+ tourneys in the last two years with my setup and everything has gone great. Hats off to UD your little boards do the job right sir.

On paradisearcadeshop, I can see: DO NOT use with MAK Strike as it will damage the decoder.
Is it the only supergun having this issue ?

Yeah, but the latest boards actually can be used with MAK strike. The previous revision of decoders didn't have voltage spike suppression on +5V like they do now.
-ud

Back