What's new
Seems like the terminal version is forever out of stock at paradise arcade.
I got an in-stock notification this morning but I guess it was a glitch as it says its out of stock on the site. Wish these were easier to find

Seems like the terminal version is forever out of stock at paradise arcade.
I got an in-stock notification this morning but I guess it was a glitch as it says its out of stock on the site. Wish these were easier to find
Yeah, I think the last time they made some was upwards of a year ago, and I know Bryan has been slammed with some non-Paradise related stuff since I last bugged him about it. I think I'll just make another batch myself and whenever Paradise gets caught up on their backlog I'll back off my manufacturing.
-ud

The terminal version is gone at Paradise Arcade's site. I wonder what happened. I'm eagerly waiting for them to restock.

The terminal version is gone at Paradise Arcade's site. I wonder what happened. I'm eagerly waiting for them to restock.
I messaged them a while back and they said they'd have them in-stock sooner than later.

Sorry I’m little bit late but where can we order the ud usb decoder ?
If there is a waiting list I would like to join plz :)
Thx a lot.

edit: forgot to say, i need 4.

Last edited:
Any chance of the DB15 -> USB decoders being on sale any time soon? I'd need two of them. Seems Paradise is still permanently out of stock lol.

1. There is no waiting list.

2. Paradise just sent me a bunch of the Screw Terminal version to program, so those should be back up on their website later this week!

3. I'm still waiting on more DB15 version to come in from my assembler (which is ok because I'm not done preparing the plastic cases for them, anyways). I expect to begin shipping those out early next month.

-ud

3. I'm still waiting on more DB15 version to come in from my assembler (which is ok because I'm not done preparing the plastic cases for them, anyways). I expect to begin shipping those out early next month.
Thanks for the update! Will those be available through Paradise or you directly?

Thank you @undamned! Everything arrived in tip-top shape.

Attachments

• 20190722_143736.jpg
    20190722_143736.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 283
Hi Guys,

Whats the reccomended way to get hold of a pair of the 15 Pin D-Sub connector style decoders in the UK? I've heard other say postage from Paradise Arcade is pretty steep to Europe, are there any other options?

Thanks!

Will those be available through Paradise or you directly?
Whats the reccomended way to get hold of a pair of the 15 Pin D-Sub connector style decoders in the UK? I've heard other say postage from Paradise Arcade is pretty steep to Europe, are there any other options?
Paradise or myself directly. So far as I hear, Paradise's international shipping calculator often over estimates and you need to contact them directly for properly adjusted shipping.
-ud

Support for Victrix Pro FS has been added to the UD-USB & UD-CPS2 firmware (1.4d). This update also allows Qanba Dragon and Obsidian to run in PS4 mode (previously, they only worked in PS3 mode). Sadly, I've not yet resolved the PS4 Hori Fighting Edge. Hopefully included in next update. Still "beta," as there are a few more controllers I'd like to address for the next major release, but here it is if you want to give it a spin:

https://udgametech.blogspot.com/p/firmware.html

-ud

Back