What's new
happy my decoders arrived and now I can finish my project sadder for how much they cost me.
unfortunately Paradise shipping to another country is very expensive, does not declare the amount below the purchase for possible taxation of the country that is buying.
With the high of the dollar plus the Brazilian taxation of 70% even above the shipping, 2 decoders cost me equivalent 620.00 dollars.

Attachments

• 20191101_163808.jpg
    20191101_163808.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
happy my decoders arrived and now I can finish my project sadder for how much they cost me.
unfortunately Paradise shipping to another country is very expensive, does not declare the amount below the purchase for possible taxation of the country that is buying.
With the high of the dollar plus the Brazilian taxation of 70% even above the shipping, 2 decoders cost me equivalent 620.00 dollars.
Yikes, that's $155 USD. If online shipping calculator is notably high, Paradise can be contacted via e-mail for review. Sadly Brazil is one of the prime locations for "lost" packages, and as a result Paradise won't offer any unsecured shipping method.
-ud

Jesus. Por essas e outras envio para um amigo na Flórida e ele me redireciona.

Customs force to redirect from a friend in Florida to Brazil. I never lost a package.

Is there a vendor source or blueprints for 3d-printing cases for the decoder boards? I need to use them in a tournament setting.

Arlieth, not that i am aware of. What some people do is purchase really short 3 to 6 inch usb extension cables. I know touching or getting near exposed electronics may make people uncomfortable, so using these extension cords allow people to plug and unplug without getting near the pcb.

Also, covering the bottom of the board woth electrical tape is a good idea =)

That or DB15 extension cables with the undamned converters tapes or screwed down to something. Better for players to be plugging and unplugging as far away from the cps3 and supergun as possible.

So I finally got the wires to wire up my UD decoders. Only 3 buttons register and up and down don't work. I thought I plugged it in according to the spec. I need to reset the buttons but I don't know why up and down doesn't work. Left and right work.

Okay got it all working. The connectors were not touching the wires. The wires I have are a little bit on the thin side.

Damn, even the Plus decoders are now sold out on paradise shop.

woah, awesome news dude! Thats gonna make for a lot of happy people!

I hate giving updates until the cat's actually in the bag, but replacement batch for the lost DB15s is shipping from my assembler now. Going FedEx this time. Will we see a double fail? Stay tuned.
-ud
woah, awesome news dude! Thats gonna make for a lot of happy people!
I hope there will be enough. I think a TON of people are currently waiting.

I have a UD-USB decoder left spare, new never used.
Anyone looking just hit me up with a PM and pay retail price ($40) + shipping...

EU preferred due to shipping costs I would say...
€13 for EU with tracking for most countries
€25 for worldwide with tracking

Last edited:
I hate giving updates until the cat's actually in the bag, but replacement batch for the lost DB15s is shipping from my assembler now. Going FedEx this time. Will we see a double fail? Stay tuned.
-ud
Godspeed!

I like FedEx the best really.

I mean... I want at least 4 more.. I think/hope you'll sell out this batch real quick.

I just figured out I need an extra terminal block version for a future project.

Back