What's new
My man, I'd like to purchase 2 USB (full enclosed) versions direct from you if able. Also, another kit to desuicide a Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.

I prefer direct rather than Paradise if that's possible.

would like to purchase 4 full enclosed decoders directly instead of through arcade paradise if possible please

I wasn’t able to test it until today, but I tried the decoders on the HAS and it wasn’t recognizing anything. I used a Madcatz 360 SCV stick. I haven’t used the decoders on a PC yet. And they should have the latest firmware since I got them from Undamned earlier this year. Any suggestions?

Are you using the factory board in your stick or a Brook?

I'm not sure if the factory firmware supports the Brook boards yet (it didn't when I got mine) but the beta firmware does.

Factory board, I haven’t modded this stick yet since it still has the stock 360 MCZ pcb.

I wasn’t able to test it until today, but I tried the decoders on the HAS and it wasn’t recognizing anything. I used a Madcatz 360 SCV stick. I haven’t used the decoders on a PC yet. And they should have the latest firmware since I got them from Undamned earlier this year. Any suggestions?
I can't recall if there was anything special about the SCV 360 stick or not. Do the decoder LEDs do anything?
-ud

I can't recall if there was anything special about the SCV 360 stick or not. Do the decoder LEDs do anything?-ud
There’s a green light. When I tried the decoders on the bogus supergun my friend has months ago it wouldn’t recognize the TE2 PS4 version, but it recognized a Razer stick. I’m just using factory pcbs for both. We don’t have to worry about that CHAMMA board, I just want to figure this out for RGB’s HAS. I’ll plug them to my pc next.

I’ll try it again later with the same sticks and a dual shock 4. I might have done something wrong.

Edit: I tried a DualShock 4 with just plugging it in. It works perfectly with no setup. The weird thing about the SCV 360 stick is that works in service mode but not in the actual game? So I’m going to blame this on madcatz.

Edit 2: I don’t know what I was doing wrong but the SCV stick works now. But the stick itself has a messed up layout. I’ll try the TE2 now. I’m going to mod the SCV stick anyway.

Edit 3: I’ve taken this to PMs now since I don’t want to clutter your thread anymore.

Last edited:
Dear Undamed Sir,

I have sent to your address in Arizona a PowerA PS4 Fightpad

It has been delivered to your address last I tracked it

Can you please kindly add support for this fightpad to your UD DB15 USB Decoder ?

Hope to hear from you soon

Thank you very much for your time and kind help Sir

Cat

Dear Undamed Sir,

Can you please kindly confirm that you have received the PowerA FightPad XBox One Version

The Brand New PowerA XBox One Fightpad has been delivered to your Arizona Address Sir

Can you please kindly add support for this FightPad to your DB15 USB Decoders

Please keep the Fightpad for your good self

No need to return to me

Thank you very much for your time and kind help

Kind Regards as Always Sir

Cat

Hi @undamned if there is a waiting list to buy the DB15 adapters can I please be added for two?

Merry Christmas @undamned, I'm sure you're busy, but the wife bought me a fight stick for PS4/3 for xmas, now I am DESPERATE for your USB converter! Any updates!?!?

Also, scored a SNSM and a WOF2, so your chips would be handy as well. If you need a SNSM for testing purposes, we can work that out as well like we did for my first WOF2!

Could I also get on the list for a pair of the DB-15 UD-USB Decoders? Thanks.

From undamned Twitter feed. looks like its about to rain USB-decoders!

Attachments

• undamned.jpg
    undamned.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 211
Would like to purchase two db-15 decoders directly if possible when they are available.

Thank you! :)

Please add me to your list (if there is one) for two enclosed usb adapters direct from you if possible. Thanks.

Please add me to your list (if there is one) for two enclosed usb adapters direct from you if possible. Thanks.
Just PM undamned directly, it’s easier for everyone involved. That’s what I did for mine last year.

Back