What's new
GREAT! Thanks! May i ask where this will be sold?
Put me down for two!

Hey team, any idea if this will work with the newest Hori Fighting Edge? The new one only has PS4 capability, no PS3 or PC.

Hey team, any idea if this will work with the newest Hori Fighting Edge? The new one only has PS4 capability, no PS3 or PC.
I have the screw terminal version, after updating the firmware to the latest (which I believe is the same firmware that the DB15 to USB uses) my razer panthera works plug n play in PS4 mode. Before updating, it only worked on PS3 mode

Also, undamned, put me down for 2 if necessary, I assume you're just going to use paradise shop

@undamned: If you do direct sales, please put me down for 2.

Two for me please unless you're stocking them at Paradise

DB15 Decoder electronic assembly is complete, so I just need to prep some cases for them.
-ud
A very good day to you Undamed Sir
I hope you are doing Great Sir,

Please kindly put me down for 4 of the DB15 Decoder Sir

Thank you and kind regards

hello @undamned , been having some issues with the UD USB Decoder and Ultimate MK3.

We tried 2 adapters with a PS3 controller.
I verified that both decoders were set to 5V.
J1 and J2 were both closed but I don't think that would cause any issue as it's simply a player number LED.
the 8 BTN jumper (J4 I think) was open so to read a 6 button layout.

We had an interesting mix of results. We only had one controller to test with, but what we found echoed some issues we had last year, and maybe the two are related. Occasionally, when we would plug in PS3 controller into the Player 1 side decoder, the Player TWO decoder would blink red a few times and then go dark. No response from the player 1 decoder. Didn't notice this going the other way, connecting to the P2 side decoder.

When we were able to get the controller connected and get a blinking green LED to map buttons, we ran into another interesting issue. The controller would work for a couple matches, and then the mappings would go crazy.

We tried two different methods. Holding Square, Triangle and L1, and also Square, Triangle, and R1. Each time we would get a blinking green light to map, we would be good for a few matches. We also tried different button configurations.
The MK3/UMK3 boards have interesting button layouts.
Button 1 is High Punch
2 is Block
3 is High Kick
4 is Low Punch
5 is Low Kick
6 is Run
I presume this corresponds to P1, P2, P3, K1, K2, K3.

We attempted to map on the PS3 controller as the following - Attempt one, in the order above, was
Square
R2
Triangle
X
Circle
L1
(this is actually a fairly standard setup for UMK3 pad players that use a PS2/3/4 pad.

We also tried the same as above, but using R1 instead of R2, thinking maybe the bumpers could make a difference. Unfortunately, we had the same issue with each attempt at button mapping. We attempted both of these mappings several times.
Essentially what happened was after a few matches, the buttons would revert or just change. Triangle would switch from HK to Block, R2 would become Run, R1 would become Block, and L1 would stop working altogether. This happened with both adapters. We couldn't make heads or tails of the issue, and considering we had similar issues at last year's event, we decided we'd try to reach out to you and see if you had any ideas.

I was very interested to see the P2 side decoder occasionally blink red when the P1 side decoder had a controller plugged in!

Back