What's new
@undamned: Any update @ availability of the USB decoders? There is also alot of demand expressed here already, will you have enough quantities to fulfill it?

Thanks and KR

Would be interested in 4 depending on the fees. Last time I've ordered something from paradisearcadeshop to Europe, fees were a killer :(

Any chance of the 8bitdo usb receivers working? The latest one (PS Classic) doesn't for me :( Am I doing something wrong? Or can I help in any way to make it happen?

Got some ready. I will start DMing people :)

Any chance of the 8bitdo usb receivers working? The latest one (PS Classic) doesn't for me :( Am I doing something wrong? Or can I help in any way to make it happen?
I've never touched PS classic or 8bitdo stuff. Does the PS classic pad work on PC? If it's a standard HID gamepad it shouldn't be hard to get it working.
-ud

Last edited:
Catching up on some support posts:

@undamned: Hope you will be able to get me some pointers to get my UD USB Decoder (15 Pin D-Sub version) going again.

Have been using it with a MAK Stike Supergun without any issues, but all of the sudden without any changes to my setup, the Led indicator is flashing Red (immediately when plugging it into the 15 Pin connector, with- or without a controller attached to USB). Because the manual is indicating USB Power problem for this state, I've opened- and measured the voltage (Pin1-8), which is a nice- and clean 5V. Tried to perform the Firmware Update Procedure (Firmware v.1.4c beta from May 2018), and have been successful doing so without any issues, but the problem remains.

Clueless on what I can / should do to further analyse the issue at hand. Is my decoder damaged? Would appreciate some pointers to further analyse / troubleshoot before concluding this is beyond repair.

Thanks in advance for your time- and reply.
I don't think I got back to you on this. Shoot me a PM and I'll get you my shipping address so I can check it out for you.

Hey @undamned I have two of your screw terminal decoders. One works fine and the other has a stuck Input always on @ the P1 slot. This occurred issue occurred after I updated it. I have attempted to troubleshoot the issue. What I have found is that no matter which wire I plug into P1 it will always show that in put as active. I have tested the voltage coming into the adapter, switched power supplies, and removed all wires except P1, power and ground. I also attempted to update the firmware, but it will not go into the Blinking red and green status. Please let me know if you have any information on how I can remedy the issue.
Did you ever get this figured out?

Sorry for the noob question but my 2 USB decoders won't work unless I hold onto 3P when turning it on... would updating the firmware fix this problem? I thought I updated it but I'll try it again. I am connecting my Brooks ps4+ fighting board into them. Thanks
Is it a Brook Ultimate Fight Board? I do recall those not working on one mode (XBONE or PS4, don't recall which). Likely holding 3P puts it in the mode that works. That is on my todo list (getting the other mode to work, too).

Hey team, any idea if this will work with the newest Hori Fighting Edge? The new one only has PS4 capability, no PS3 or PC.
You get this answered? I don't have one (only the switchable that does both PS3 & 4).
-ud

Your latest (maybe beta?) firmware correctly detects and works with the Brooks UFB for anyone using one @undamned

I'd be down for a couple of DB15 USB decoders and a couple CPS2 Infinikeys, will shoot you a PM!

DMing people? Selling direct? If that's the case, I'd like to be put down for 2, please.

I've never touched PS classic or 8bitdo stuff. Does the PS classic pad work on PC? If it's a standard HID gamepad it shouldn't be hard to get it working.-ud
The classic pad works on PC yes.

Back