What's new
dude I hope you are well insured for this sorry for the loss

Really sorry about your loss undammed. Really sucks. I re-tweeted your complaint to DHL USA so hopefully they can get somebody to actually look for the package.

In the mean time, I went ahead and ordered the terminal block versions. Are there any 3d printable cases that anybody has designed for that version?

Last edited:
I’m using the decoders on this Chinese supergun that my buddy brought. But for some reason button 5 is not mapped properly. Button 5 for player 1 is mapped to P1 coin and Button 5 for player 2 is also mapped to P1 coin (which causes coin errors for the AW). Select is mapped to button 5 for each stick respectively.
@undamned I PM’ed you too but I thought maybe others can help too if you’re unavailable.

https://abload.de/img/522cc1ed-ae8b-4cb0-83akcl.jpeg

I haven’t plugged the decoders to a pc. I don’t know if I have to update the Fw, but I got them recently so I think they would have the most recent Fw. Any suggestions?

Chinese supergun is probably wired for Chinese fake Jamma like Pandora's box. They add extra buttons off the edge. I would throw it in the trash before it sets something on fire personally, but there's probably a way to rewire it to standard Jamma if you really want to save it.

Yeah definitely, I unplugged that shit and put away the AW. I’m just even more excited for October now for my HAS preorder. :D

Edit: Turns out this Supergun has the pinout for the AES for whatever reason. Oh well.

Last edited:
So, I bought a couple of UD-USB decoders a little over a year ago, and I'm finally getting around to using them now... or, at least, that was the plan. How do I get them to work? I've got them hooked up to an HAS 3.1, and neither is detecting any inputs, and I'm not seeing any LED indicators on them. Same deal if I try hooking them up via USB to a PC. I'm guessing that I missed something obvious to turn them on or something, because there's no way I have two of these things that don't work... errr... right?

and I'm not seeing any LED indicators on them.
I only have the screw terminal versions, but the decoders won't power themselves over USB. You still have to connect them to the 5v line on whatever your setup is for them to actually function.

Hi,
When will be the cased version be available again?

and I'm not seeing any LED indicators on them.
I only have the screw terminal versions, but the decoders won't power themselves over USB. You still have to connect them to the 5v line on whatever your setup is for them to actually function.
Even when I've got it hooked up to the HAS, I'm not seeing any lights showing up on the UD-USB decoder.

Oddly enough, when I go into the test menu in a game, the joystick inputs are fine, but none of the buttons work... but it's telling me that Shot 1 is being held down, even when I'm not pressing any buttons. This is happening on both UD-USB decoders I have.

For reference, I'm using the completed units, not the terminal block version.

Oh, right - probably should've mentioned that.

It's a Jasen's Customs stick using the Brook UFB.

Maybe try the button assign feature? Hold down 3 punch buttons and turn on the Supergun, undamned decoder should flash to indicate it’s in config mode, then press p1 p2 p3 k1 k2 k3

Looks to me that you haven't mapped the buttons in your HAS.

Looks like it was just the Brook UFB -- I should probably try updating the firmware. That wasn't playing nicely, but I was able to get a normal 360 controller hooked up and configured without a hitch. Should be pretty straightforward from here.

You need to update the firmware for Brook boards, I'm not sure if the stable firmware supports them properly yet - beta firmware works great

I tried to update the firmware for my UD-USB but it is not recognized when I attempt to connect it to my pc. I also tried connecting it to my cps2 and plugging it in but the light just stays red and it still is not recognized. What am I doing wrong?

Well, my problem is solved. Even after the firmware update, the Brook UFB doesn't want to work when it's in Xbox One mode, but manually setting it to 360 mode makes it work perfectly. Wonder if I can prevent it from trying to "autodetect" what system it's being used on. Or maybe I should toss it and get a different PCB. Whatever. For now, at least, everything's working perfectly.

That’s such a bummer with that lost package undamned, I hope DHL makes it right.

When you’re ready to accept more orders I’d like 6 of the USB Decoders please.

Back