UD-USB Decoders

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• happy my decoders arrived and now I can finish my project sadder for how much they cost me.
      unfortunately Paradise shipping to another country is very expensive, does not declare the amount below the purchase for possible taxation of the country that is buying.
      With the high of the dollar plus the Brazilian taxation of 70% even above the shipping, 2 decoders cost me equivalent 620.00 dollars.
      Images
      • 20191101_163808.jpg

293.93 kB, 3,685×2,764, viewed 31 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by Wall-Garants ().

• Wall-Garants wrote:

happy my decoders arrived and now I can finish my project sadder for how much they cost me.
      unfortunately Paradise shipping to another country is very expensive, does not declare the amount below the purchase for possible taxation of the country that is buying.
      With the high of the dollar plus the Brazilian taxation of 70% even above the shipping, 2 decoders cost me equivalent 620.00 dollars.

Yikes, that's $155 USD. If online shipping calculator is notably high, Paradise can be contacted via e-mail for review. Sadly Brazil is one of the prime locations for "lost" packages, and as a result Paradise won't offer any unsecured shipping method.
      -ud
      Darksoft Multi: CPS2/3, F3, ST-V, NEO ║ Cab: Namco Exceleena 1
      Scan Converter: Micomsoft XRGB2+, Silicon Optix ImageAnyplace
      Monitor: Amiga 1080, BenQ RL2460, Pioneer KRP-500M
    • Wall-Garants wrote:

happy my decoders arrived and now I can finish my project sadder for how much they cost me.
      Jesus. Por essas e outras envio para um amigo na Flórida e ele me redireciona.

Customs force to redirect from a friend in Florida to Brazil. I never lost a package.
    • Arlieth, not that i am aware of. What some people do is purchase really short 3 to 6 inch usb extension cables. I know touching or getting near exposed electronics may make people uncomfortable, so using these extension cords allow people to plug and unplug without getting near the pcb.

Also, covering the bottom of the board woth electrical tape is a good idea =)
      [nes-101] [segacd] [snes] [genesis] [astrocity]