What's new
Is there a wiring diagram for the terminal block version to make it compatible with Windy Gaming superguns?

@Arlieth take a look at the attached pic. Was pretty straight forward to wire up the terminal block version to a DB15 connector.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-29-14-55-22-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-11-29-14-55-22-1.png
    588.7 KB · Views: 206
Is there a wiring diagram for the terminal block version to make it compatible with Windy Gaming superguns?
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm gonna open up the windy, re-wire the DB15 to match the HAS. Then it will work just fine with UD converters without an adapter.

I hate giving updates until the cat's actually in the bag, but replacement batch for the lost DB15s is shipping from my assembler now. Going FedEx this time. Will we see a double fail? Stay tuned.
-ud
I just now signed up to ask about these; I'm hoping to buy one, when you have some available.

I see Paradise Arcade mentioned, should I buy one from there when they are in stock?
Others seem to be requesting them directly; would it be better to send you a request for one?
Or is there another option I'm missing?

Thank you for making these!

Yes, I also want to buy 2 of them as well. Not sure should I wait for Paradise Arcade to restock or are you still taking orders directly.

DB15 decoders are still in transit from the assembler to me (I don't expect holiday shipping to be very speedy). I will announce when I have received, tested, and put them in their plastic housings.

When they are ready, US buyers can buy from Paradise Arcade Shop. International buyers can also buy from Paradise, but if shipping calculator seems too high, you can buy directly from me (when they are ready).
-ud

Dear Undamed Sir,

May I please kindly ask if there will be support for the XBox One or PS4 - PowerA Fusion Wired Fightpads ?

thank you and kind regards Sir

Dear Undamed Sir,

May I please kindly ask if there will be support for the XBox One or PS4 - PowerA Fusion Wired Fightpads ?

Most XBONE/PS4 controllers are supported. I have never heard of PowerA Fusion controller, so I don't know if compatible.
-ud

I still haven't gotten my XBONE controllers to work, but they're the newer variant that supports bluetooth as well, I'm pretty sure.

Someone here probably has wired a decoder in parallel to regular cab controls? Is there anything special to it? Diodes in between or something?

Dear Undamed Sir,

Most XBONE/PS4 controllers are supported. I have never heard of PowerA Fusion controller, so I don't know if compatible.-ud
Here are the PowerA PS4 and Xbox One Fightpad

They are all officially endorsed products by Sony and Microsoft

And according to some Tournament players they are quite good

I have tried them out - They are quite good - I can do Zangief's 360 without much effort at all

But for some reason when I used these on my HAS and CPS2 and DB15 I cannot press these 2 buttons

Insert 1 Coin
and
1 Player

They just do not seem to register

817rBFHeIpL._AC_.jpg

71MEisqk4IL._AC_.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, they just copied the Saturn controller. I’m quite impressed actually.

have you guys updated the firmware to the latest? Rhetorical question, but I figure I'd ask anyway

have you guys updated the firmware to the latest? Rhetorical question, but I figure I'd ask anyway
Listen to Sabre! This is good first step for anyone. Decoders may be old stock and not updated to latest firmware, even if purchased new.

I still haven't gotten my XBONE controllers to work, but they're the newer variant that supports bluetooth as well, I'm pretty sure.
I think when I got XBONE working it was with the first controller version, so I haven't played with anything after that. It's possible they changed something. I'd have to have one to verify.

Someone here probably has wired a decoder in parallel to regular cab controls? Is there anything special to it? Diodes in between or something?
No diodes. Just make sure decoder pull-up jumper set to 5V and then direct connect in parallel. Both arcade controls and decoder controls can be pressed at any time.

Here are the PowerA PS4 and Xbox One Fightpad
They are all officially endorsed products by Sony and Microsoft

And according to some Tournament players they are quite good

I have tried them out - They are quite good - I can do Zangief's 360 without much effort at all

But for some reason when I used these on my HAS and CPS2 and DB15 I cannot press these 2 buttons

Insert 1 Coin
and
1 Player

They just do not seem to register
Interesting. Sadly, Coin & Start are not remappable via the button mapping mode in the decoder. Maybe some day I can find a PowerA pad and figure out what is happening.
-ud

Reactions: nem
DB15 decoders are still in transit from the assembler to me (I don't expect holiday shipping to be very speedy). I will announce when I have received, tested, and put them in their plastic housings.

When they are ready, US buyers can buy from Paradise Arcade Shop. International buyers can also buy from Paradise, but if shipping calculator seems too high, you can buy directly from me (when they are ready).
-ud
Cool, I'll keep an eye on Paradise Arcade.

Thanks again.

@undamned - firmware is definitely updated on mine.
If you still have the controller, can you check the model number on it? 1708 is the bluetooth + wireless model.
I don't know how many other people are interested in getting the newer controllers working, but I would be happy to order one on Amazon and ship it direct if you wanted to try to get it working.

Edit: Just checked my controllers (since I forgot) and one is a 1697 (3mm headphone jack on the bottom) and one is a 1708 (the one with both wireless and bluetooth). Neither one of these work on the 1.4a-d firmware.
I'm guessing they change something with each controller revision, but who knows.

Last edited:
I'd like to purchase 2x USB decoders if they're available, and 2x DB15 decoders also. Thanks!

Back