What's new
I'm going through pages of old PMs (mailbox now below 90%!), so if you've sent me a message, I will get to you eventually (don't worry, there are plenty of decoders for everyone :D ). Paradise should have them up on their website later this week or maybe next week. International buyers can send me a PM for direct sales.
-ud

FYI: UD DB15 adapters are live at Paradise arcade shop.

Last edited:
Yeah, the site search was not working for me, I just ended up Googling it.

So shipping was weird but ended up being only $3.75 with the JLF mounting plates and two springs, so I pulled the trigger!

Thanks Undamned, hopefully I can finally use a better joystick with my HAS!

If you didn't have one of these already, definitely worth getting at least one. I'm thinking of getting a second one.

I love these, I'm getting 2 more and my roommate might get another one, so I'll have 4 of them. If only I could buy the UD-CPS2 kit. @undamned do you plan on bringing those back?

I need to grab some of these at some point too. Would open up a lot more controller options.

Wow, yeah, can't tell if I already missed the first wave or if I just can't find the right page on their shop.

Interestingly enough, that is the page I have been refreshing for a week or so (since it was first linked a page or so back). I guess I just missed the first batch.

Got mine today

95-A22-C84-207-E-478-F-9-E4-E-4109184-EAACE.jpg

I had PMed you a while back asking for some, but I ended up snagging them from Paradise. so hopefully some of those who missed out there will be able to get one from you directly.

I know you're a busy guy, but the offer for a newer Xbox One controller to see about support is still on the table, too.

Thanks for such an awesome product, by the way.

Quick sanity check question: I have a couple older decoders I bought off you at Evo about 5 years ago.
I haven’t upgraded the firmware in all this time.
Can I go straight to upgrading to the latest firmware, or do I need to gradually update through firmware revisions to get the most up-to-date?

Back