What's new
Ahhh that makes sense. I’ll do a firmware upgrade then. Thank you for the info :)

Hey undamned - I think this has already been confirmed, quite a few pages back, but can you please confirm that the current release of the DB15 version is safe to use with the MAK Strike? The Paradise Arcade page for the DB15 version still has a disclaimer that they wont' work together. A standard db15 serial cable male-to-female should work bewteen the UD-USB DB-15 and MAK Strike?

@YesAffinity, they are safe now (hardware updated to deal with the abuse). Thanks for the reminder that the warning is still on PAS. I'll have to bug them to update the description :)
Yeah, you can use standard DB15 extensions.
-ud

Are these currently available? I'm still learning all about Superguns and whatnot and this seems like a must have.

@YesAffinity, they are safe now (hardware updated to deal with the abuse). Thanks for the reminder that the warning is still on PAS. I'll have to bug them to update the description :)
Yeah, you can use standard DB15 extensions.
-ud
Just circling back on this. Got the DB15 model and my Mak Supergun all hooked up. Thankfully I didn't buy a M/F DB15 cable cuz the UD-USB plugs right into the Mak. :p

I curious as to the best place to buy these in the US?
Paradise Arcade Shop. They just happened to run out recently (both versions were in stock for a few months straight). I know they have some of the Screw Terminal version ready to put up on their site. I'll see about the DB15 version.
-ud

Just wanna say I've been running these since 2015 in my JNX SuperGun and they make my life so much easier. Whether its on the test bench or playing.

Not sure if this known or has been discovered but today I tested a Cronusmax Adapter with the Decoder and it works flawlessly!

This means any controller that Cronusmax supports will work.

First thing I tried was a 360 Controller with Wireless Adapter and it worked great!

If used with a USB Bluetooth Adapter you can use PS3, PS4, Wii and WiiU Controllers wirelessly.

The Cronusmax supports Keyboard and Mouse so yes it definitely will work.
Great, you know if has remap functions? have friends that would love to play street fighter 2 in my supergun setup with their keyboard.

Yes, all the info in on their website. You can connect the Cronusmax to your PC and make a profile to map any key to any button.

Back