What's new
I've got two here also but my Atomiswave pcb is in storage in NC. ;(

They have now all arrived an i have tested them titles are 1x animal basket 2x wai wai drive 1x blocki pong pong now to get what is required to be dumped done i can either send them out or update my programmer to one that will do these flash chips and do it here and send the files to who ever needs them let me know which games are needed etc.

@truxpin Thanks for the update!

Yesterday in the mail I received a copy of Wai Wai Drive and Block Pong-Pong and got them dumped.

demul_2017-07-12_00-30-17-850.png
demul_2017-07-12_02-39-46-643.png

Very cool stuff Brizzo.

Can you talk about the gameplay of Pong Pong block a little bit?

I believe I have seen YouTube videos for WaiWai Drive, but not Pong Pong.

These games in the Sammy Family Series all have special and unique controls, have not had a chance yet to try playing it.

Should be out soon to try via emulation

Block Pong Pong does not use the normal digital controls (joysticks and buttons) as Brizzo said "special and unique controls"
i suspect it uses some kind of rotary encoder maybe a trackball or spinner could work have not had time to investigate further at this stage.

Pong use analogue input, basically a POTs, must be wired to EXT I/O CN303 ANALOG 0 (P1) and ANALOG 2 (P2)

Waiwai Drive use trackball-like inputs, supposedly optical wheels, must be wired to EXT I/O CN302 PUL Y 1/2

Last edited:
Back