What's new
1ST Post of this thread updated. You can order now from Paradise Arcade.

Received it today :D
Thanks Darsoft !

20151007_121620.jpg

when should we expect to hear from Paradise Shop for people that prepaid the 3rd batch?

Got mine Wednesday, didn't have time to install it until today though. It was dead easy to set-up, so easy I was sure I must be doing something wrong - but everything works 100% so far! Tried about 8 games and couldn't find any bugs or issues. Awesome job, thank you!

Right now I'm getting a white screen only. I've taken it apart and reassembled it, no bent pins, it looks flush. I'm now searching for a complete file set in case that's the culprit but one of my Games files was from someone (I forgot who) who had them working.

All that aside, the kit was easy to install :)

Installed mine during the weekend, easy peasy, no problems so far! :) Thanks again for this awesome piece of kit, amazing. 8)

WP_20151010_011.png

WP_20151010_013.png

WP_20151010_020.png

WP_20151010_028.png

WP_20151010_023.png

WP_20151010_030.png

Last edited:
Right now I'm getting a white screen only. I've taken it apart and reassembled it, no bent pins, it looks flush. I'm now searching for a complete file set in case that's the culprit but one of my Games files was from someone (I forgot who) who had them working.

All that aside, the kit was easy to install :)
White screen only seems like a problem with program roms. Check that part, specially the tiny PCB interconnecting the two bigger ones and make sure that you have a branded microSD. Ideally samsung 4gb.

I was going to edit this pic in my old post but you've responded already so...

EDIT: One more good push and it's running :thumbsup:

Thanks for the help and great project!!!!!!

Last edited:
Darksoft,
Can I buy a CPS2 PAL G chip from you? I don't have any CPS2 B boards to install the kit, but I want to have a PAL G chip on hand just in case. Thank you!

Darksoft,
Can I buy a CPS2 PAL G chip from you? I don't have any CPS2 B boards to install the kit, but I want to have a PAL G chip on hand just in case. Thank you!
Can everyone please add your location in your profiles please? It determines which of us will assist you and will cut out unnecessary PMs.

Also, add a profile pic people. You might not like the one I add to your profile. ;)

Done and done. Location set to NYC.

How about that G PAL chip? Can I put it in any B board I can find?

Please let me know where I can purchase the PAL chip and if possible the B board too. I can pay via PayPal. Thank you!

Back