What's new
Does anyone off hand know what revision board does SFAlpha1 use typically? Or do I really have to find my security bit screw driver (i hate those things). **god i hope this isn't a dumb question***lol

Does anyone off hand know what revision board does SFAlpha1 use typically? Or do I really have to find my security bit screw driver (i hate those things). **god i hope this isn't a dumb question***lol
No such thing as a dumb question here. Pretty sure I’ve asked some doozies and I’ve always been helped lol. Unfortunately I don’t know the answer to your question though.

On a random note, anyone ever play the CPS Changer version of Alpha 1?

The multi works on all revisions, but you may need to change the PAL to a G PAL if it doesn't use one already

I'm going to guess it's going to be a rev 5 or 6 but it could be anything if it was converted at the factory

You're going to have to open it to install the multi, so you'll find out then :P

Last edited:
There's no way to tell the revision without opening it up. I've seen Super Street Fighter 2 on a Rev 7 pcb.

Thanks everyone. I buddy decided to buy the multi. After he saw the true power of the multi that I own. He had to drink the koolaid too.

Where is the preorder for paradise arcade? I’m on their page and I don’t see any option to preorder.

Edit: never mind, I see there is a separate listing for the preorder.

Last edited:
Ouch, they were selling it for $325 initially. Now its jumped up to $359 FML....

Ah yeah that totally makes sense, rates for currency exchange have dropped, if only I was more liquid I would have gotten it had I known.

Just got to wait for that opportune time when all the planets align and I have the cash. :thumbdown:

Ah yeah that totally makes sense, rates for currency exchange have dropped, if only I was more liquid I would have gotten it had I known.

Just got to wait for that opportune time when all the planets align and I have the cash. :thumbdown:
It will be well worth the wait for sure!

:D

You're better off ordering from Aldo/saveyourgames - that way you're always working off the Euro price :P

You're better off ordering from Aldo/saveyourgames - that way you're always working off the Euro price :P
Sure, if their price was closer to the $400 range and not at like upwards of $550 delivered it wouldn't be a problem....

Paradise with shipping costs I thought worked out about the same - it's not a cheap piece of kit, but it is awesome :)

Its an awesome kit of course, at the time it was around $100~ $150 cheaper than saveyourgames price.

Depending on currency fluctuations I've seen it at $500 on saveyourgames, whilst it was around ~$400 on paradise.

I recently bought some Buttons from Paradise and their shipping cost within the USA was as higher than it cost to ship my last Multi from Italy. their shipping calculator is straight broken.

True, they wanted like $26 for two MC Cthulhu but I emailed them and the shipping was only $13 in reality.

Paradise has updated their price under my request in order to have the same on that saveyourgames has. In that scenario we avoid unfair competition. Price now is the same on both and reflects the latest costs/currency fluctuations as paradise didn't update their price for 2 years.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks.

my dead Japanese SF alpha had a revision 7 pcb with the 6 pin header.

I've had the kit sat on the shelf for 4 weeks waiting for it to arrive from Japan by sea freight rather than kill either of my two working on battery pcb's.

Took me 15 minutes to strip, clean, jumper and fit the kit. Not done the wires yet...

Back