What's new
at the moment are all sold out - on hold

After we receive the long cable we will sip all the backorders, then we will have a clear situation

How do I go about sending my kit in for repairs? It appears that it did not survive shipping from Italy and a pin got sheared off :(

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/401250804062748683/431924240548102164/image.jpg

Being in the US I'd like to not have to ship all the way back to Italy but whatever works.

Edit: I guess another thing I could do is solder a wire from the top board to the bottom of the B board however I question if that would impact the integrity of the address signal and cause issues.

Last edited:
Well from what I can tell that looks to be the CE or OE line for part of the sound data. I ended up installing it to see how it works and sound appears fine? I did check with a multi meter and that pin is 100% open which isn't a surprise.

What kind of turnaround am I to expect going through @Mitsurugi-w considering the whole Paradise order issues currently? I can do a jumper wire if the length isn't an issue with the signal to go around the board and can live with that until the backlog is low enough that it won't take too long to be fixed but I'd like to know that using a wire is ok.

I can do a jumper wire if the length isn't an issue with the signal to go around the board
You can certainly try it, I did with my kit before Mits fixed it (being an outside pin I think makes it easier). :thumbup:
Vsxp7GK.jpg

Do the kits not ship with a foam protection layer around the pins? Seems to me this would mitigate a lot of the bent or broken pins issues.

just wondering if there is an update on shipping the next batch from saveyourgames

just wondering if there is an update on shipping the next batch from saveyourgames
I too am wondering why we have not had an update as it was mentioned kits would arrive some time ago, its been several weeks now without an indication or communication regarding the orders. ?(

ORDER UPDATE:

We are waiting Long Cable and Pal G for ship some orders

We have to ship yet this number order:

Waiting the long cable and Pal G from Darksoft, next week we may will receive them
Saveyourgames said they were waiting on long cables which would be shipped the following week.

So as it was made out to be was that the kits were there and ready just that the long cable was not in stock with Aldo and they would come the next week. This is 2 weeks ago now.

I just talked to Aldo, he'll try to ship the pending units between today and tomorrow.

What should I do with regards to my multi? A pin was broken off in shipping however it is working fine currently with a jumper wire. At some point in the future I would like the pin to be repaired though.

Back