What's new
:(

Hoping it would be in time for my birthday. Oh well. Any updates on production?

:)

giphy.gif

I see that some people use a micro SD extender cable on their CPS2 Multi, does anyone have an eBay link to a recommended cable ?

eBay has a ton of them but I want one which is guaranteed to work.

25 cm should be enough to lead it out of the vent holes, but you can also go for 48cm if you want more clearance opening/closing the case

Someone told me you redesigned your kit to take advantage of the fact that we can revive dead boards (inject encrypted rom + keys into board).

So I decided to take a look and see If i want to buy. I can't find the listing on Paradise shop anymore, and your link on your first post gives a 404.

I'd be freaking out less if it was a "sold out" page but it doesn't exist at all. ...

Can I sill get these kits from a non-european, north american distributor?

Edit: nvm. Paradise shop is stupid. Search for "darksoft" "cps2" "multi" all show up nothing, clicking on "cps2 " section of categories and browsing through "multi kit" categories all didn't show the kit, but then I realized that "multi kit " on it's own is a section. and it will only show up there...

Last edited:
Someone told me you redesigned your kit to take advantage of the fact that we can revive dead boards (inject encrypted rom + keys into board).

So I decided to take a look and see If i want to buy. I can't find the listing on Paradise shop anymore, and your link on your first post gives a 404.

I'd be freaking out less if it was a "sold out" page but it doesn't exist at all. ...

Can I sill get these kits from a non-european, north american distributor?
Here's the page: https://paradisearcadeshop.com/home/electrical/multi-pcbs/1616_darksoft-cps2-multi-kit-pre-order-

Maybe e-mail them to get an estimated time for restock.
-ud

I ordered my kit i saveyourgames.com, in july pre order....I am so in hurry...

the kits weren't redesigned, the kits being sold now are the same as the old ones. a firmware update was released to add in the key-injection functionality so you can run encrypted ROMs.

it requires a few additional wires be installed in addition to the firmware update, but no changes have been made to the kit hardware itself.

the kits weren't redesigned, the kits being sold now are the same as the old ones. a firmware update was released to add in the key-injection functionality so you can run encrypted ROMs.
Which speaks volumes about the Darksoft design IMO (Arcadehacker hadn't yet made his CPS2 key restore info public at the time of its creation)...
I wish other designers would/could take note/lesson. :whistling:

Using a revision 6
And wanted to add the connector to run
Encrypted roms with keys ..

What connector is needed and is there a preferred wire gauge ?

Also
Is there a preferred SD card brand or size
Looking to run all US and Japanese games

What connector is needed and is there a preferred wire gauge ?

Also
Is there a preferred SD card brand or size
I didn't have any 6 pin JLF (JLF6H) heads, but I was able to fit this 5 pin JST clone Molex KK series (from a Madcatz CE fightstick) onto the connect just fine.
XkbqiPy.jpg

Wire gauge should be 20~22 IMO, but it likely would work with something much much smaller (perhaps even 30 gauge).
For SD cards I highly recommend the Samsung Evo line, esp the Evo Plus.
images

Unfortunately Samsung don't make these any smaller than 16GB (really 8GB is all you would ever need).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back