What's new
@[b]Mitsurugi-w[/b]
Yup. I can help.

Oh man, thank you so much. Let's see what the Paradise Arcade folks answer to me and if they reject me I will for sure send you a private message asking you for details.

I really appreciate it Mitsurugi-w. Thank you man.

mine:

img_2031.jpg

img_2032.jpg

I got my STV, Taito F3, and CPS2 multis from Italy, now just need a friend who can Solder in Toronto. Anyone know anyone good?

Had a guy but he just recently started ghosting me big time :(

@[b]Mitsurugi-w[/b]
Yup. I can help.

Oh man, thank you so much. Let's see what the Paradise Arcade folks answer to me and if they reject me I will for sure send you a private message asking you for details.

Just an update. Paradise Arcade gladly accepted to fix my board. I had it sent to Ben in Minneapolis (not Hawaii) and it was immediately fixed. He also helped me with soldering others parts the suggested. Amazing service.

I got my STV, Taito F3, and CPS2 multis from Italy, now just need a friend who can Solder in Toronto. Anyone know anyone good?

That sucks. I had a guy but he moved to Taiwan. Let me know if you find anyone solid. Have you tried HDRGB? I am not sure he does arcade stuff but it my be worth an ask. He mostly does N64 rgb mods. He seemed solid enough when I met him in the summer.

@[b]Mitsurugi-w[/b]
Yup. I can help.

I was going to recommend Mitsu as he's the main "go-to guy" around these parts...

:D

That sucks. I had a guy but he moved to Taiwan. Let me know if you find anyone solid. Have you tried HDRGB? I am not sure he does arcade stuff but it my be worth an ask. He mostly does N64 rgb mods. He seemed solid enough when I met him in the summer.
Are they in Toronto/Canada?

Are they in Toronto/Canada?
@Bigsingerdawg ... you can contact this guy -> Leon Kiriliuk . He knows more about gaming stuff !

Yeah, Leon comes up all the time. I haven't met him yet but everyone says he is solid. He does work with a bunch of the retro gaming stores around town. Yup, both are in Toronto...well HDRGB definitely is as I met him at his place.

Thanks guys, will do! Appreciate this a lot, now just need 4 more cabs to have 5 systems going at the same time.

arw these available for purchase? I am thinking about getting into CPS2.

Thanks.

I was wondering if I have a CPSII board and I would like to request for help from some kind soul to assemble my Darksoft Multi Kit for me

Would anyone like to help out ?

I am bad at soldering and stuff

If anyone would like to help me assemble it together I can make a small payment for your troubles

I can ship you my CPSII Board + the multi kit

Any kind assistance is much appreciated

Thank You

Anyone knows if the DarkSoft Multi Kit will work with Undamed's Super Gun ?

And can this Darksoft Multi Kit work with the CPSII metal Case that some kind soul is setting up for pre-order right now ?

Thank you and kind regards

Back