What's new
Hursit's metal case is designed for the multi, yes.

There is no soldering required, only for the 100% optional auto-reboot and key writing abilities, and even then it's pretty simple. But the kit is fully functional with 0 soldering, plug and play only.

I haven't personally heard of any supergun it DOESN'T work with.

Hope that helps.

I didn't know UD made a Supergun? Or are you referring to the CPS2 A board modified into a CPS2 specific Supergun? If it's that it'll work fine as long as your B board is the correct region

As @KalessinDB said there is no requirement to solder anything unless you want the key writing/auto reset, or you have an older revision board and then it's a single wire from the PAL

I'm not sure who could do it for you in Singapore - I can do it but I'm in Australia so shipping is expensive. There would be a member closer who can help out I'm sure

Off topic, I'd really like to go and visit Singapore again at some point

The kit is solderless but there is an option to add 4 wires which writes encryption keys and allows you to play factory encrypted ROMs.

It's not required but for some people (like me) it means we can play 100% original, exactly as if the board is on battery. Chances are good you'll never know the difference :)

And yes, you buy from Saveyourgames - Aldo is great to deal with

And yes it will fit into the metal case being designed

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the quick reply

May I please kindly ask if I were to "Not want to play the 100 Percent Encrypted Games"

Does this means that it will be 100% plug and play and solder less ?

And also will there be any differences when playing games

Like perhaps it is crippled or something like that ?

May I please ask - where is saveyourgames operating out of ?

Are they in europe ?

Hope to hear from you soon

Thank you very much for your time and kind help

Kind Regards as Always Sir

Cat

Last edited:
If you play the decrypted games (100% solderless), there are no visible differences for the overwhelming majority of players. If you're a world-class player in certain games and/or you're trying to submit scores to Twin Galaxies or other high-score websites, then you might care about the encrypted roms, but most people wouldn't see a difference. They certainly aren't crippled by any normal definition of the word.

For example, many of the games that are out there today -- anything listed as "Phoenix" or "Conversion" or anything without a battery -- are already decrypted games. Until very very recently, that was the only thing we could do when the suicide battery in the CPS2 died.

May I please ask - where is saveyourgames operating out of ?

Are they in europe ?

Yes, Italy (.it is the Italian domain)

The only other distributor (and I'm not even sure they currently have any) is Paradise Arcade in the US, and some people have expressed concern over their packaging (though I think that has since been resolved)

Hey guys, I am a bit picky. Can any CPS2 system be used with Multi game mod ?

I have been looking for good condition (Scratch free) CPS2 Systems

Hey guys, I am a bit picky. Can any CPS2 system be used with Multi game mod ?

I have been looking for good condition (Scratch free) CPS2 Systems
Technically yes. In practice, a Rev 7 board with a G PAL is easiest, but you can use anything. Check the first post -- https://www.mediafire.com/file/acqyr5zwbgkvlnk/Instructions_CPS2_Multi_Boot_v2.pdf has the instructions on how to install it.
Exactly this, only thing you want to avoid are the black all-in-one boards, but those are quite uncommon anyway...

You can sand and paint the case or even running a magic eraser over them tends to clean them up really well.

I would just pick up a board at a price you're happy to pay and paint it

If you really want to try and find something that clean, I'd be looking at YAJ. Japanese stuff tends to be cleaner than the west

A very good day to Everyone
I hope you are all doing Well,

I just pre-ordered the following

1 of these -

- DWMULTICPS2
- LCD CASE: blue LCD case
- PAL: PAL G
- Long cable: Long cable
- MEMORY CARD: Micro SD 8 GB

I do not wish to do 100% Encryption

I just want to do a Full Solder less setup

So May I please kindly ask - Did I ordered everything right ?

I have also ordered Undamed's CPS2 Infinity-Key

Secondly - Do I have to mod the Boards with Undamed's CPS2 Infinity-Key as well ?

Hope to hear from you soon

Thank you and kind regards

Cat

Last edited:
@Cat The Undamed's CPS2 Infinity-Key is only if you want to run a B-board with a single game like original. If a B-board died you can install a Infinity-Key to revive the board. Or if you just want to run the B-board with out battery you would install a Infinity-Key. You do not need a Infinity-Key to run a board with the Multi kit.

Seems like you have everything for the multi you would need (somebody else can verify that). Other then that just the donor A+B board that you will be using the multi with.

@Cat The Undamed's CPS2 Infinity-Key is only if you want to run a B-board with a single game like original. If a B-board died you can install a Infinity-Key to revive the board. Or if you just want to run the B-board with out battery you would install a Infinity-Key. You do not need a Infinity-Key to run a board with the Multi kit.

Seems like you have everything for the multi you would need (somebody else can verify that). Other then that just the donor A+B board that you will be using the multi with.
Dear Sir,

Thank you for the reply and also for the kind explanations

:D

Hi, I'm curious if Paradise Arcade Shop will be stocking the CPS2 multi again with this new batch or would I have to order from saveyourgames to get one.

My apologies if this isn't the appropriate place to ask, thanks!

Hi, I'm curious if Paradise Arcade Shop will be stocking the CPS2 multi again with this new batch or would I have to order from saveyourgames to get one.

My apologies if this isn't the appropriate place to ask, thanks!
Nope, but you can pre-order one here:
https://www.highscoresaves.com/darksoft-multi-cps2.html?options=cart&product_type=simple

And seeing how the name of this thread is "Get your CPS2 Multi game here' this is the perfect place to ask.

Huh, yet another shop that I didn't know about that is pretty much local to me. Thanks for the heads up!

Nope, but you can pre-order one here:https://www.highscoresaves.com/darksoft-multi-cps2.html?options=cart&product_type=simple

And seeing how the name of this thread is "Get your CPS2 Multi game here' this is the perfect place to ask.

Huh, yet another shop that I didn't know about that is pretty much local to me. Thanks for the heads up!
Yep, he has lots of great stuff and great service too. He's on the KLOV arcade forums alot as well.

Back