What's new
I'm looking to get 2 more Kits as well. Are shipments coming from highscoresaves any good? Last kit I bought had a few bent pins and maybe a broken pin...? (it's been a while...)

I'm looking to get 2 more Kits as well. Are shipments coming from highscoresaves any good? Last kit I bought had a few bent pins and maybe a broken pin...? (it's been a while...)
My kit I bought a few days ago just came it, it looks good. No weird pins or anything.

Maybe you had bad luck. We make sure that all kits arrive well to the distributors and the end users. Did you contact them? Did they solve your issue?

no worries, it was solved... It doesn't detract me from buying more kits, but the idea of getting kits state-side is tempting. Any suggestions...? Or is it 2 months wait time no matter where I go?

I did an install for @dexster as he's local to me and a great guy. Very happy with how this turned out, he had the top case spray painted by a car repair shop, just waiting on sticker labels now.

I also made a 2M braided rainbow ribbon cable fed through the coin slot. Looks great in my opinion.
73321891_10218538452105579_7743428355076128768_n.jpg

Question for @Darksoft & @Mitsurugi-w

My multi controller/display was apart of the batch that had shorter buttons (and thus can't be used with a case). I remember a while back to message someone for replacement taller buttons. Is that still going on?

Thanks guys!

I have buttons that are tall enough but a bit thicker than the original buttons so won't fit in the printed or metal cases without widening the holes.

Back