What's new
Grabbed one...

No extra options were listed but I am sure we can sort that out later.

Yeah just add the extras separately. I read somewhere they are updating the site too so the extras can be on the main Kit page.

I'm confused, why is there a 8% VAT tax added? This is a US-based seller, right? Shouldn't it be a _sales_ tax? Also, shipping seems kinda crazy... I live only 30 miles from Blaine, MN. Thinking I may just go and knock on their door instead...

so quick question..played "who am i kidding" and ordered a kit without the extended display cable that is now sold out. is there an alternate source i can get if from?

I placed my order a few days ago for CPS2 Darksoft kit at Saveyourgames and I’ve had a email saying that my order as been updated to voided !
Has my order been cancelled?

Thanks from Luke

I placed my order a few days ago for CPS2 Darksoft kit at Saveyourgames and I’ve had a email saying that my order as been updated to voided !
Has my order been cancelled?

Thanks from Luke
please can you give me your order Number??

We never cancelled an order, only if customer ask for it

Hi guys and gals!
All of the orders have been shipped out. Most of you should have received today (even in Australia!)
All refunds have been issued also.

I still have a database error not allowing me to add my drop downs, however, as I stated in the description of the CPS2, it's a flat $14.95 USPS signature tracking.

I have run low on the PAL-G, but have more stock coming in. I use GALv10D on my kits and normally don't sell as many of these....as for the long cables, I made 50 and they sold out. I made up another batch and they're back on the site.

As always, LMK if you have any questions or concerns. Email is always best.

Appreciate it!
Hope that all your expectations where met by us. We shipped out asap and believe everyone is fully taken care of.

Have a great nite!

Back