What's new
I'm thinking about the possibility of game switching being supported by the @Frank_fjs OLED Game selector. :rolleyes: <3

The new revision of the darksoft kit also eliminates the need to modify the pal. You'll be just fine with your current set up :)
Thanks for this answer, I thought that was the case but on the highscoresave listing for the new version, it still gives you the option to select PAL-G, so I was getting confused.

Do people find the 3D printed LCD case worthwhile? I have the adafruit LCD for my Naomi netboot setup, and it seems plenty sturdy without a case.

~Paik

Thanks for this answer, I thought that was the case but on the highscoresave listing for the new version, it still gives you the option to select PAL-G, so I was getting confused.
Do people find the 3D printed LCD case worthwhile? I have the adafruit LCD for my Naomi netboot setup, and it seems plenty sturdy without a case.

~Paik
The LCD is certainly sturdy enough (IMO) without the case, but it's nice to not have sharp pokey bits on the back when you're looking to change games I think. Plus depending on where you're putting the board, the most convenient place to put the LCD might be in contact with metal (control panel, coin door, etc) so the case makes it able to do that.

Before I got my metal case from hursit, I used a printed case and liked it.

The new revision of the darksoft kit also eliminates the need to modify the pal. You'll be just fine with your current set up :)

~Paik
Yes, get it together with the holster, freakin’ awesome and compact setup once fitted;

https://bit-district.com/arcade/capcom-cps2/cps2-multi-lcd-holster.html

LCD works fine without a case. I bought a long cable and I keep the LCD unit in the control panel.

The CPS2 Multi newest revision is much easier to install than the time when i jumped to this arcade journey. Awesome design, awesome product ! From now on will not be peoples who didn't install this perfect and i'm sure will be guys who will start from 0 too with this ^^

I will definitely be sent to a fucking counterfeit goods site.

what.jpg

what2.jpg

It's loading normally for me, are you sure one of your plugins isn't causing your browser to get hijacked?

I can't get to the purchase page other than the home page on any other PC or smartphone.

Back