What's new
Okay, some good news. The US post office finally found out where my kit was. Apparently, it was scanned as having left St. Paul. MN on the 19th, but the package never made it onto the truck. Hoping that the package wasn't manhandled. Kind of a shame that the post office still charged me/the shipper the high price for 2-day priority mail shipping, and it'll take them over a week to actually ship it. What's frustrating is that the tracker says it left the local distribution center for my local post office at 8:00 this morning, but again, no further updates. (The local distribution center is about a 1.5 hour drive from my home. Almost wish i could tell the post office "Hey, quit screwing this up and let me go and pick it up myself. Hehe.)

Hey Darksoft. This question might be unrelated a bit, but where would i be able to get an image file of the CPS2 Multi B-Board sticker? I'm working on creating a bunch of reproduction items (Such as the CP System II sticker with serial number) so that I can print out a sticker with the multi-board serial number on it, and make it pretty obvious that the board is your multi.

If you charge a fee for this, that's perfectly fine. With all the hard work you've put into this, I think a small fee for the label is well warranted.

Also, in case anybody else would like it, I did get an image of the CP System II sticker for a USA Board. it's not 100% perfect as the font used for the CP SYSTEM II portion is not a free font online, and I didn't want to pay to obtain the font. So I just took a high resolution image I found online of someone's B-Board, cleaned it up a bit, then scaled it so that it matched up with the text on the super clean image I had found. I've attached my result here. Simply opening up in Photoshop or some other editing software will allow one to put their serial number in there if desired. The image is at 300 ppi with the size equal to what I measured on the B-Board case i have.

Attachments

• capcomlabel.zip
    63.2 KB · Views: 300
Hey Darksoft. This question might be unrelated a bit, but where would i be able to get an image file of the CPS2 Multi B-Board sticker? I'm working on creating a bunch of reproduction items (Such as the CP System II sticker with serial number) so that I can print out a sticker with the multi-board serial number on it, and make it pretty obvious that the board is your multi.

If you charge a fee for this, that's perfectly fine. With all the hard work you've put into this, I think a small fee for the label is well warranted.

Also, in case anybody else would like it, I did get an image of the CP System II sticker for a USA Board. it's not 100% perfect as the font used for the CP SYSTEM II portion is not a free font online, and I didn't want to pay to obtain the font. So I just took a high resolution image I found online of someone's B-Board, cleaned it up a bit, then scaled it so that it matched up with the text on the super clean image I had found. I've attached my result here. Simply opening up in Photoshop or some other editing software will allow one to put their serial number in there if desired. The image is at 300 ppi with the size equal to what I measured on the B-Board case i have.

Thanks for the serial label. I had one of the rare Japanese blue boards and having the JP serial sticker was irritating me more than it should have been.

It's a 1-to-1 cable nothing complicated. Any cable that just connects pin 1 to 1, 2 to 2, etc. will work.

Paradise are a little bit slow lately but I'm sure they'll catch up with you soon.

i brought one from eBay for a couple quid 6feet long too

a standard 10 pin to 10 pin i all you need

Finally! After the USPS took a 2-day guaranteed delivery and turned it into a 9-day delivery, the multi-kit arrived in perfect conditioning. FANTASTIC job packaging this Darksoft! I now just need to wait for the e-bay seller I bought an A/B Board combo to actually ship it out to me before I can test it. Can't wait! :)

Finally! After the USPS took a 2-day guaranteed delivery and turned it into a 9-day delivery, the multi-kit arrived in perfect conditioning. FANTASTIC job packaging this Darksoft! I now just need to wait for the e-bay seller I bought an A/B Board combo to actually ship it out to me before I can test it. Can't wait! :)
Glad to hear that :)

FANTASTIC job packaging this Darksoft!
So you can travel to the US just to pack his box but you can't stop by for a visit? I thought we were friends, Darksoft. ;)

Hi Everybody,
After read the whole thread of forums.arcade-museum.com, i mean, the whole thread, I tryed to register to just been unable to post,
Anyway, what I would like to know.
Is there a Spanish distributor to get the multikit?, or I must have to get it from paradise arcade? I think it´s the name..

Love your work men!, really apreciate it!

Hi Everybody,
After read the whole thread of forums.arcade-museum.com, i mean, the whole thread, I tryed to register to just been unable to post,
Anyway, what I would like to know.
Is there a Spanish distributor to get the multikit?, or I must have to get it from paradise arcade? I think it´s the name..

Love your work men!, really apreciate it!
At the end of January there will be a new batch and you'll be able to buy it either from me or from a European distributor.

If you don't want to wait, you can get it now from Paradise Arcade. They have some in stock.

Perfect Darksoft,
I´ll write you at the end oh january to get it from you!

Thanks a lot

Perfect Darksoft,
I´ll write you at the end oh january to get it from you!

Thanks a lot
Whatever it takes, go for it. I just got my multi-kit running and am in heaven. I'm playing SSF2T, SFA3, HSF2, and Marvel Vs. Capcom on the same board, and haven't run into issues yet. This kit was well worth the money, and I'm now looking for a CPS3 kit to get that system fully functional too. The work that DarkSoft and Mitsurugi-w did in order to get this running is remarkable. I'm insanely happy. In a period of two months, I went from never having an arcade cabinet to having a butt-ton of games available to me at once. :)

Awesome stuff, been following this for some time now and I just decided to register and send Darksoft a PM on getting a kit of my own :)

Back