What's new
Hi,

So sad... I am not able to place an order on "saveyourgames.it" I have a bug during the selection of payment method.
I am waiting for an answers from him.

I can't wait to play with your card :(

Best Regards
Evil_Gouky

I just talked to Aldo. He's still calculating the shipping costs, so he told me:

Tell to them to write me. I have to check shipment cost.

So please contact him. He'll get back to you.

Ok, contacted him directly.
Fast reply from him.

Already ordered 2 kits :)

Finally. Already ordered 2. Am I right, that only 12 were available :D BTW, do those already have the audio crackle fix?

Last edited:
So, my two Multis arrived today, totally fast delivery, two pins sliiiiiiiightly bent, but no biggy. Audiofix already pre-installed. Let's see how I get the installation done. Pretty excited :)

Guys, make sure you read the instructions and take your time to install it. Absolutely no rush.

Guys, make sure you read the instructions and take your time to install it. Absolutely no rush.
Sure, I have prepared my b-board yesterday so I only have to put your kit carefully and add the reset wire ;) .

Installation is done and it works perfectly ;).

FYI :

- My dead B-Board is a REV 3 Marvel Super Heroes vs Street fighter (EUROPE) with G-PAL.
- The jumpers was already in the good configurations.
- The jumper wire from the pin9 of the G-PAL was already installed on the back side of the B-Board so no need to lifted up the pin9 and connect to your big board J17 connector.
- I am using a Sandisk 4Gb SDHC class 4 fat32 windows formatted.

-> Pictures here

Thank you so much for making this possible.

Best Regards,
Evil_Gouky

Last edited:
Got 2 kits delivered today, first already installed on a Rev. 7 board with a G PAL and all jumpers already in place.
10 minutes work, and works perfect!
Using it with a Transcend 2GB card formatted with SD Formatter (FAT).
Auto-Reset is also awesome!

Second kit for a friend of mine will be done this weekend on a Rev. 3 board and some jumpers to solder on this.

One more question;
What is the potmeter on the big pcb?

Keep up the good work, looking forward to your future products! (Hopefully a CPS1 multi...)

Got 2 kits delivered today, first already installed on a Rev. 7 board with a G PAL and all jumpers already in place.
10 minutes work, and works perfect!
Using it with a Transcend 2GB card formatted with SD Formatter (FAT).
Auto-Reset is also awesome!

Second kit for a friend of mine will be done this weekend on a Rev. 3 board and some jumpers to solder on this.

One more question;
What is the potmeter on the big pcb?

Keep up the good work, looking forward to your future products! (Hopefully a CPS1 multi...)
It controls the contrast of the lcd. Let us know how the other kit goes also.

It controls the contrast of the lcd. Let us know how the other kit goes also.
OK, thanks, good to know what this does before adjusting it :)

Second kit is also installed without issues, done on a Rev. 4 board with G PAL pin 9 connected directly to the J17 on the multi pcb.
Also had some jumpers to solder and make a auto-reset wire to the B21 pin.

Both kits works like a charm!

I recieve mine this weekend. Now I need some time to set it up. But it looks just great. Thanks guys!

i recently rec'd my muli-kit from Paradise however i am missing either the ribbon cable or card that connects both boards together....

Guess CPS2 Multi Sales skyrock now sinc SFV is that brocken. SSF2T for ever. :)

Back