What's new
Hello,

So, I'm from Brazil, then I must to buy my CPS2 Multigame from "saveyourgame" website?

Regards.

Fred

Just found this forum but the CPS2 multi kits were sold out at the 2 authorised reseller website.
Where-else can I purchase them? It's been my childhood dream to be able to play all the CPS2 games.
Can anyone help?

Where are you located? Please update your profile with a location.

Just found this forum but the CPS2 multi kits were sold out at the 2 authorised reseller website.
Where-else can I purchase them? It's been my childhood dream to be able to play all the CPS2 games.
Can anyone help?
Hi!

They are not sold out at Italian Seller, but as indicated on their site
http://www.saveyourgames.it/index.p...uct&keyword=cps-2&category_id=0&product_id=69
you need to send them one email to get updated shipping costs --> ATTENTION: for not Italian customer please write us at ordini@saveyourgames.it

Thanks for the reply. I just sent them a email. :)
The reason i thought they are out of stocks is because after I add the items to the shopping cart and try to check out, the out of stocks screen appear.
Hopefully they still got stocks cause my birthday coming up and they make a wonderful birthday gift I remember for life :D

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    803 KB · Views: 275
Thanks for the reply. I just sent them a email. :)
The reason i thought they are out of stocks is because after I add the items to the shopping cart and try to check out, the out of stocks screen appear.
Hopefully they still got stocks cause my birthday coming up and they make a wonderful birthday gift I remember for life :D
They got stocks. I confirmed it with them.

Any word on US orders? Got a friend asking where he could order it.

I didn't even know I needed some arcade hardware in my life but I do. I'm ready to throw my money at a multikit.

Arcade isn't the problem. It's Darksoft. Once you made that step you can never go back. The stuff is 100% perfection.

So when get the CPS2 multi keep in mind that you are going to need a CPS3, STV and Neo Geo soon too. And when you think you are done and happy, somebody in the community here comes along with some great addon that you ll need too!

On a sidenote: The CPS2 has a hardcover plastic shell. So it wont get scared from throwing money at it. However it especially likes getting it's coin slot filled ... that sounds bad.

Back