What's new
Hi there,

Where can I order one kit? I'm located in latin america, so US or EU stores make no difference to me... customs taxes will screw me regardless of the origin, lol.

paradise is currently out of stock. Do you know if they are getting more anytime soon?

@Darksoft, do you know anything about the italian shop?
Will they get another batch anytime soon?

On the product page they say its in stock, but in the shopping cart, it's marked as out of stock :/

contact them directly. I think they have no stock or almost out of stock. I have ordered parts for a new batch. It should be ready in a month or so....

no stock. everywhere. T-T

I'll wait..

I request the distributor add.

In my case,

Paradise.com is not possible to pay. Their site has some problems.

Recommend, focusattack.com

saveyourgame should have stock in 3 weeks. Stay tuned for more.

saveyourgame should have stock in 3 weeks. Stay tuned for more.
Could you sell directly to us?
Regards.

Fred
he probably doesn't want to deal with all that shipping and payment ... and I understand why and I'm also patiently waiting for any updates in this thread ... (thanks for making my jump for nothing! :D )

Paradise Arcade Shop is out of stock but you can always buy the Sega ST-V Multicart while you wait...

http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/multi-pcbs/1705-darksoft-sega-stv-multigame-cartridge.html

:D
Good advice. Sales on STV have been very slow, not sure if there will be a new batch. About CPS2, I'm patiently waiting for the flash memories...
I'm really happy that I own both the ST-V multi AND the CPS2 multi kits already! :P

AND SOON the Neo Geo Multi

AND I just bought a NAOMI setup as well...

Thanks Darksoft! (it's all your fault)

8o

Last edited:
Sales on STV have been very slow, not sure if there will be a new batch. About CPS2, I'm patiently waiting for the flash memories...
That is a cue. Smart people will pick up on this and will go clear out the remaining stock. Get yours while you can. Great, great product.

I am patiently awaiting the CPS2 multi to come back into stock. I think right now it is that has been the bread and butter app that has been able to fund Darksoft's efforts. I know the CPS3 work was purely a labor of love. The SIMM's having zero margin, the repro carts having thin margin, and the bios having been released publicly. I look forward to the Neo Geo multi if for anything knowing it will be Darksoft's Pieta and his biggest problem shall be filling the demand. I can just picture all the hot Polish women cozzying up to him once it goes into mass production. Thanks again for all you do Darksoft!

I am on the waiting list for the CPSII kit.

Thank you for this, Darksoft. What an amazing job you've done....

Looking forward to get the NeoGeo multicard aswell, and future projects.

How do I get on the waiting list for a CPS2 multi? This thing just looks too awesome!

How do I get on the waiting list for a CPS2 multi? This thing just looks too awesome!
You can pre-order from Paradise Arcade if you are in the US. Update your profile with your location in case you are out of the US and others can help you further.

Awesome, thank you. I filled out the "notify me" section on Paradise Arcade. Is this what you were referring to? I wasn't able to add to the cart because it says there is not enough stock. I am located in San Diego, CA. Thank you for the help so far, I really think it's awesome that the community makes such sweet products.

Back