What's new
I’m installing the CPS2 multi and after installing the main board I notice that it doesn’t have a full set of header pins. Is this going to be a problem? it looks like it’s going to be a problem.
64ACE9F4-CC99-4969-9512-A547BEC4E976.jpeg
[

Yes, looks like there are some pins unsoldered there ||

Can you or someone in your area solder those missing pins? Should be pretty easy if they know how to use a solder iron.

Looks like everyone is out of stock of CPS2 multi. Are any more being made or have I missed out?

out of stock ? i bought one from saveyourgames and it was delivered few days ago. worked fine first boot 8)

Yes, looks like there are some pins unsoldered there ||

Can you or someone in your area solder those missing pins? Should be pretty easy if they know how to use a solder iron.
Fortunately I had some header pins I could use. They don’t have the second support on them but I was able to get them to the right height. I had a few connections that weren’t flush and one of the solder points on the quick solder board wasn’t quite full, but after that it all works great now! Thanks!

oh boy and I was literally saving for buying one this week XD... thank you for doing another batch!.
will the price stay the same? same distributors?, jus to keep an eye on highscore site.

Wow, new version/redesign looks great!

Here's what I can make out from the image/info on the site:

1. No need to change PAL chip
2. No need to cut the plastic leg off the CPS-2 case (provision in the PCB is made)
3. Relocated LCD connector/brightness Pot

What else?

Back