What's new
Another random question. The only B board I have is a Japanese Vampire Savior board that I bought over a decade ago. Seems like it might be a waste to use that as opposed to say selling/trading it and getting a cheaper board to use for this Darksoft project. Or maybe I should just Infinikey the VS board and keep it and get another cheap B board (rev 5/6/7) for this?

~Paik

Up to you. The multi kit is fully reversible now that key injection and infinikeys are a thing. IMO if you're the type who's looking to just play the games, there's little to no reason to keep individual games once you have the multi. But if you're a collector, that's obviously different.

Up to you. The multi kit is fully reversible now that key injection and infinikeys are a thing. IMO if you're the type who's looking to just play the games, there's little to no reason to keep individual games once you have the multi. But if you're a collector, that's obviously different.
I guess my thoughts as a newbie are:
  1. Maybe someone else who is a collector would want the original VS board. I'm not even sure if this is the case.
  2. Selling/trading it would possibly let me recoup some money to help pay for the DS kit, which is pricey (albeit a great value clearly) for someone like me who is new to the hobby and am already sinking way more money than I was expecting LOL. I'm really getting into it though and have been trying to learn a lot from the boards and the members of the various communities.
~Paik

After restarting my smartphone, I was able to connect.
I managed to purchase it this time.
However, I could not connect again soon.
Does the software exclude Japanese IP addresses?
It was the same even if I tried connecting in a different area or provider, so I think it would be difficult for other Japanese to purchase.

Screenshot_20200922-113008_copy_822x1920.png

I just bought a smart phone.
I don't know because it's like that outside of my computer.
I mean there are cases like this.
I wanted to buy here because this is the store that has been so kind to me in my previous purchases.

I just bought a smart phone.
I don't know because it's like that outside of my computer.
I mean there are cases like this.
I wanted to buy here because this is the store that has been so kind to me in my previous purchases.
If you have a new phone it looks like your provider uses some strange DNS setup.

Use a PC instead and use the Google public DNS instead of your provider.

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns

My only gripe with this case is the CPS2 Digital AV mod doesn't fit without having to move the AV board and drilling a hole for a panel mount HDMI. I didnt feel like soldering 20 wires and finding another location to anchor it. My supergun works fine. I just removed it for the time being until I find more time.

Hy guys,
don't know where to post this but:
does anyone has an empty CPS2 case, ideally green for A and B board?
thanks

Back