What's new
Who should I contact to get this?

index.php
https://www.trfightstick.com/product-page/cps-2-custom-metal-case

Yeah, that link, slow today... :p

Looks ok, but I would take the original CPS2 look over this ten times outta ten, personally.

Yeah, that link, slow today... :P

Looks ok, but I would take the original CPS2 look over this ten times outta ten, personally.
You cray cray. That metal case is a million times better than that FUGLY plastic garbage bin.

Hy guys,
don't know where to post this but:
does anyone has an empty CPS2 case, ideally green for A and B board?
thanks
I have a blue B and black A I've been meaning to sell on. US so shipping is idk but happy to have them both go to a good home. Clips included.

It's not green but lmk if you're interested.

More pertinent to the thread: great to hear the redesign is addressing kinks in the original. A+

That metal case is a million times better than that FUGLY plastic garbage bin.
I fully support anyone customizing their hardware in whatever fashion makes them happy.

There's no reason to be down on anyone wanting to keep their hardware authentic and original though. The plastic case is fine.

I’m a fan of the Plastic case on the original CPS-2. The CPS-3 needed a case though. I have the plexi and metal case. Both are nice in their own way.

Reactions: roy
I’m a fan of the Plastic case on the original CPS-2. The CPS-3 needed a case though. I have the plexi and metal case. Both are nice in their own way.
That's kinda where I'm at... but once I had the CPS3 case, I wanted the CPS2 case to match (silly, I know)... especially because I was thinking ahead to when the CPS1 multi came out and the fact that there would PROBABLY be a matching CPS1 case, so I didn't want the 2 to be the odd man out.

Do you have any photos of your CPS3 model? jenson’s one interested me but he doesn’t produce it anymore.

Beautiful ;) my friends

But by the way : did you have the same supplier PascalP and you, djsheep? because I would also look for blue plexi plates :)
However, the plexiglass plates proposed by Highflow, the supplier communicated by PascalP, are not tinted.

Cheers

November is getting close! Just ordered this and a Darksoft Multi AES :love:
I was getting excited but I just saw that highscoresaves says they're closed all of November so it looks like they won't ship orders until December? That's a kick in the balls......

~Paik

Hold your horses.....a nice batch left towards them already. They should be able to ship before that.
Thanks for the info. That would be awesome if they get there and they can turn it around by Saturday!

I'm also hoping that maybe they mean all NEW orders won't ship until they come back Dec and not pre-orders like this one.

~Paik

Back