What's new
tumblr_m4a889v2yw1qiz4ulo1_500.jpg
I hope this is a teaser that the reservation list is getting contacted now :D

and BANG ...today I get this email

" Order UKHUPAOOE - Item(s) out of stock Unfortunately, one or more items are currently out of stock. This may cause a slight delay in your delivery. Please accept our apologies and rest assured that we are working hard to rectify this. "

:cursing: ?( <X ||

" Order UKHUPAOOE - Item(s) out of stock Unfortunately, one or more items are currently out of stock. This may cause a slight delay in your delivery. Please accept our apologies and rest assured that we are working hard to rectify this. "

are you talking about CPS2 Multi from Paradise?

are you talking about CPS2 Multi from Paradise?
well yes ... but now that I think about it, I've order a PAL chip and an extention cable ... so perhaps these are the culprits ... I'll write to them and ask ... edit: I've actually called ... and left a voicemail.

I assume bytestorm is talking about saveyourgame rather than PA since he's located in Sweden :)

I'm in the same boat, really hoping the email comes through today
Correct, that is the way to order if in EU, and not located in Italy.

And now I got contacted today with payment info, and have now paid also! :D

Great!! Now Ill just wait for my early xmas package!!

I assume bytestorm is talking about saveyourgame rather than PA since he's located in Sweden :)

I'm in the same boat, really hoping the email comes through today
Correct, that is the way to order if in EU, and not located in Italy.
And now I got contacted today with payment info, and have now paid also! :D

Great!! Now Ill just wait for my early xmas package!!
Sec .... I get confused with the names of both sites :D
So you were contacted by Aldo today (the italian dude) with payment info etc. ?
Were you on the reservation list? Because I'm still waiting to hear something from him ;(

Did anyone else got contacted who stood on the reservation list?

I haven't been contacted yet, might send him an email and ask what's happening, given the small number available I don't want to miss out

I haven't been contacted yet, might send him an email and ask what's happening, given the small number available I don't want to miss out
Aldo is gettin his kits in 2-3 days as GLS it's taking longer than expected to deliver it. As for Paradise looks like they sold out. I am finishing 15 more units that will be sent to them.

It happens, it's all good it'll happen eventually. I've just sent Aldo an email to confirm I'm on the wait list as I never got a confirmation before and I don't want to miss out :)

Where could I buy the lcd long extension cable other than PA?

If you are in the US, that's your best option. Unless you want to do it yourself.

update email from them:

This was just a technicality to help us organize on our system. You
still have a CPS2 Multi Kit reserved. We are expecting to receive our
shipment of CPS2 Multi Kits within the next few days. As soon as we
receive our shipment we will ship out your order. Please let us know if
you have any other questions.

-Ben

...fingers crossed!

I confirm they got the kits and another 15 units were shipped to them yesterday. Should be there in a week or so.

Got an email from Aldo and he has received some kits :D he said he has no long cables but I've asked for confirmation on whether I can still buy one later or make one myself? Was unsure whether the cable came presoldered or just sits on pins

I was thinking to mount the LCD on the CPS2 case, probably where the holes for the link system are, so I don't think the longer cable would really be necessary but I'd like to have the longer cable just in case, so if I can buy it later or make one, that'll be fine

It's getting closer :D

Game on!

He'll get long cables next week, so you just need to pay for your kit and tell him to hold you until he gets the cables.

That solves that then, I'll let him know to do that when he next gets back to me

Edit: just sent through my details and let him know I'll pay for everything and wait for the cable to come in :D

Last edited:
My body was ready, and i placed my order this morning.

Bye bye Street Fighter Zero.... Hello Multi CPS2!

You're not really losing SF Zero since your new multi will still have that available ;)

You're not really losing SF Zero since your new multi will still have that available ;)
Sacrifice needs to be made. I am not crying over SFZ. Also, the case will be used on another B board, and eprom will be saved.

Circle of life.

Back