What's new
No, anyone hasn't received a notification yet, because package went through a long customer procedure. You'll hear directly from me when the package reaches him.

Thanks for the update. Got a NOS suicided board just waiting for this kit to arrive.

Everyone should have either received their CPS2 Multi or received a message with information about their shipping and/or tracking number.

If you haven't please LET US KNOW.

Mine arrived yesterday. Box was pretty banged up but the install went without a hitch. Thanks again guys.

What do you recomend as a cable for the pal g for rev4 boards?
what cable do you recomend for auto-reset?

i know Tetsuosan's board works. I'm gonna see if I can test mine over there. His came from Paradise. I'll hit him up on the phone to see if he'll let me test my stuff with his.

I mean more like thickness or even brand and connectors of the cable.

To ALL, please make sure you read the IMPORTANT thread with information about how to mount the kit. You also got a PDF file with instructions. Last but not least. Double check your jumpers with a tester not with naked eye, make sure that you push the boards firmly but nicely and if all that fails, format the microSD and copy all the files inside again. If you still can't make it work, post in the troubleshooting post and we'll be glad to help.

Sorry, I don't mean to be an a-hole or anything, but I found about this multikit via youtube and it's been quite a challenge hopping from forum to forum to find this useful threads here. Could the youtube video have a link to these forums/threads that are useful. I spent some time at arcadeotaku, but clearly, this forum is the place to be.

Sorry, I don't mean to be an a-hole or anything, but I found about this multikit via youtube and it's been quite a challenge hopping from forum to forum to find this useful threads here. Could the youtube video have a link to these forums/threads that are useful. I spent some time at arcadeotaku, but clearly, this forum is the place to be.
please PM the URL of the video that you saw.

I finally got my kit to work. Tetsuosan was a big help troubleshooting the kit. Turns out it needed a "loving"push :p. Now I have a second board waiting for me to drop a kit in.

Paradise Arcade Controls says out of stock. Will more be sent to them?

I finally got my kit to work. Tetsuosan was a big help troubleshooting the kit. Turns out it needed a "loving"push :p. Now I have a second board waiting for me to drop a kit in.

Paradise Arcade Controls says out of stock. Will more be sent to them?
Good news! I just sent 32 additional kits today to them......

They should be there in about 1 week....make sure you check their site soon.

I got my kit today and I can happily report that it's working great so far! I've only tried one game "Alien vs Predator". I accidentally broke one pin off the multi-kit but it's still working fine, I hope this won't affect any other games though.

People are breaking a lot of pins so here is a little tip. Push the two rear connectors on the main kit pcb all the way into the B-board first. Then push down on the pcb itself to set the pins. I have never broken a pin using this method. Hope that helps.

People are breaking a lot of pins so here is a little tip. Push the two rear connectors on the main kit pcb all the way into the B-board first. Then push down on the pcb itself to set the pins. I have never broken a pin using this method. Hope that helps.
I ended up following this method but so far so good with just one broken pin. I tried a couple of games, all seem to run flawlessly.

UPDATE!!
Paradise Arcade received new CPS2 Multigame Kits. Please visit their site if yo uare interested on one.

Back