What's new
Is there any definitive list on which CPS2 games came on Rev. 7 boards with gpal?
Don't think there can ever be a definitive list. Capcom modded older rev boards as newer games were being published. At best, it is a good estimation.
But if it helps you out any, I tried giving a MSH rev4 board the Darksoft multi makeover. Couldn't get it to work right (wrong audio cues playing). I managed to pick up a dead MvSF board and it was a rev7 board with the right pal. So by that logic, I'd imagine somewhere between MSH and MvSF there was a hardware revision. When I was having all the issues with my MSH board, someone recommended I pick up a MvC board. I got lucky with the MvSF board sourced locally. But I have yet to hear a report of a MvC board not being the correct rev and pal.

Good luck brutha, let us know how it goes.
I currently have a rev4 MSH board that I was going to use to install the multi-kit. Will this board not work with the kit at all?

It should work. I just couldn't get mine to work. There have been others that have gotten a Rev4 board (not necessarily MSH) to work. Ask questions as you go. Hopefully, it will work out.

I've never had any b-board I've had my hands on not work with the multi unless it had other issues.

So I purchased my CPS2 multi board from @Capozhwm shop. Nothing out of the ordinary apart from the hopeful excitement of getting more out of my arcade system. Rather than kill my MARVEL SUPER HEROE'S VS. STREET FIGHTER board I enquired about another suicided B board. Now due to being able to resurrect the dead!!?! Prices have increased. But quality always had a price on its head :D

So @Capozhwm sold me a dead one for my Darksoft Project. But not only that, he fitted and tested it for me. WOW! Talk about service. That is "superb" service. He also took a few pictures for me which really was the cherry on the cake. I dont want to embarrass the chap, just show that he knows what he's selling.

Is that a custom label? Where can I get one of those?

I got mine from saveyourgames, it's a really nice touch, hopefully more are still available :)

A Slam Masters II, really?

That's crazy rare. I hope you got the original chips with that.

No idea. Maybe Capo would like to comment!!??!! Either way I am a happy camper :)

mate. Not to worry. I am so excited to play all of the Cps2 games. I am looking forward to it.

Just post in the wanted section adsa. I had three offers in 24 hours. I've been watching ebay for like 2 weeks and I've only seen one that went for like $160 but it was a Marvel vs Capcom USA a and b board. They are there but the thing is most sellers probably don't want to post a suicided or potentially dead board on ebay. I even posted on craigslist and had one offer. Just be ready with about $120. That seemed to be the ballpark asking price everyone wanted. Paradise Arcade still has all the pieces and parts you need for the multi kit. I bought the whole set w/o extension two days ago. Now it is just waiting game for all of it to get here.

Hi Kadrik0, thanks for the information. I appreciate it.

Hi all,

Just received my CPS2 Multi from saveyourgames, excellent service, well packed and fast delivery.

Cheers
Could you tell me what the options are on the site? It was unclear in the dropdowns? Thanks!

Back