What's new
Since Darksoft is in Europe it is much more cost effective to only do these smaller runs through a European distributor. Taxes and shipping a large batch to the USA has gotten very expensive. It's also why we aren't 100% sure about the Neo distribution situation in the USA right now as the distributor we had negotiated with decided they didn't want to split those costs with us and pulled out of the deal.

Also, interestingly shipping from Europe to the USA is comparable in cost of domestic priority shipping lately.

Doesn't mean Paradise won't be getting more but we aren't sure when.

If you are in the USA and want to sell me you CPS2 boards send me a PM.. I am still looking for a few to complete my CPS2 set, like DD, Megaman, AVP etc

Are there still preorders available? I was subbed to this thread with email notification and nothing came in. Buh!

Got in on this. Guess it's time to actually pick up boards.

Last edited:
American hopeful consumer here, looking to order from saveyourgames.it, I was curious is there an issue with PAL vs NTSC due to the fact that the item is coming from EU?
Also I have never heard of PAL G
The system would be going into a showcase cabinet with a 34" Wells Gardner CRT (US)
Thanks in advance.

American hopeful consumer here, looking to order from saveyourgames.it, I was curious is there an issue with PAL vs NTSC due to the fact that the item is coming from EU?
The system would be going into a showcase cabinet with a 34" Wells Gardner CRT (US)
Thanks in advance.
I think we are mixing concepts here. Pal refers to a programmable chip that goes into the b board, not the tv pal system. This is direcr rgb signal, no modulation of any kind.

Thanks in advance.
I think we are mixing concepts here. Pal refers to a programmable chip that goes into the b board, not the tv pal system. This is direcr rgb signal, no modulation of any kind.
Thanks for the quick reply - this is what had me confused.
I had googled PAL G and found it was used as a different standard for VHF Pre HD in a # of countries.
Apologies if I misunderstood the usage in this context. Attached a screen grab of the option.

Attachments

• 8-18-2017 12-49-39 PM.png
    8-18-2017 12-49-39 PM.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 160
I'm glad I checked this thread again. I just placed an order for this myself.

Alright payment made. Now does anyone have a spare B board lying around?

Back