What's new
I see that some people have what looks like a 3d printed case for the LCD. Does anyone know where I can buy one of those?
most people have a housing designed by DogP it's a really squared off design and he rleased it ages ago. I have a newer housing that I designed and sell (link in sig) if youre in Europe then saveyourgames has them for sale as well.

Okay.... After many years of IRL stuff, I'm finally ready to get that 2nd Multi kit.

Any recommendations as to which store to get it from? Paradise send out of stock, and I don't want to wait if it's a few dollars difference.

Twisted's LCD housing design is awesome

Okay.... After many years of IRL stuff, I'm finally ready to get that 2nd Multi kit.

Any recommendations as to which store to get it from? Paradise send out of stock, and I don't want to wait if it's a few dollars difference.
The only place at this time is saveyourgames.it

I'm more than happy to buy my kits through them. I bought both the F3 and the CPS2 multis through them and they were packed exceptionally well and even gave me a refund on shipping costs when they came out lower than estimated.

Received mine. Upon quick inspection it looks like everything made the transit in tact. Won't likely be able to fire it up till this weekend.

I spent some time over the last few days designing a holster for the CPS2...

23347924_137717460211796_8394996016528490496_n.jpg

it clips into place, no modifications to the case necessary.

Love the holster twistedsymphony :)

Slightly OT, is anyone still providing a crackle fix service? I have one of the first revision boards that IIRC needs that little fix PCB soldering/swapping.

People Keep PMing me about the Housings and Holster.

I was set back a few weeks because I blew out the main board in my Printer. I'm back up and running now. and the holster is finalized:

cps2_multi_lcd_holster_04.jpg

For those that are interested in buying one you can do so here: https://bit-district.com/capcom-cps2.html

There an an official thread for these here: 3D Printed LCD Housing for Taito F3 and CPS2 Multi

Any questions you have about these please post in that thread. :)

Back