What's new
Any updates for Paradise orders?
I just spent 2 straight days repairing broken pins on 33 kits. Paradise is fixing the rest. I will be shipping them all back today.

This batch has been a nightmare and we will most likely start supplying the kits to distributors without the pins pre-soldered.

If any end up broken for Australian users I'm happy to put my hand up to fix them too. I think we've had pretty good luck over here so far though.

hm, i can get a cps2 multi here or at paradise arcade? well, would be better taking here cause if i buy from a store, i think its more likely that i would pay customs for my country...

Any updates for Paradise orders?
I just spent 2 straight days repairing broken pins on 33 kits. Paradise is fixing the rest. I will be shipping them all back today.
This batch has been a nightmare and we will most likely start supplying the kits to distributors without the pins pre-soldered.
Thank you for your hard works, Mitsurugi-w.
I'm actually one of people who are in the paradise's queue. So, I really appreciate it.

How does someone tell if they should be expecting their kits? My friend purchased his thru Paradise awhile ago...

NGZALUOSJ Placed on 02/07/2018 10:43:01 - this is his confirmation number for purchase

I only ask because, I know others are wondering about being on batch 1 or production batch 2 and also there is now a July preorders. How does someone know what batch list they are on?

the paradise link on page 1 is 404.. is there a new link.. curious to see the price of this bad boy.

Just a quick feedback to thank all the people involved in making this kit, rompack, etc. available (Darksoft, Mitsurugi_w, CPZ- SAVEYOURGAMES, SmokeMonsters, etc.).
Now that my kit works (just a SD card incompatibility at first) I can say I'm extremely happy with the product. :thumbsup:

Only drawback is I'm quite tired this morning as I've played all night long :D

If that's the only problem you have, we are good :)
It is, everything works fine now.
I still wonder what's wrong with my Samsung 4GB SD cards, at the back I can see they were made in Taiwan when the working one is made in Philippines.

If that's the only problem you have, we are good :)
It is, everything works fine now.I still wonder what's wrong with my Samsung 4GB SD cards, at the back I can see they were made in Taiwan when the working one is made in Philippines.
Did you buy it from a reputable shop. I have seen a few fake SD cards past 2 or 3 years.

Did you buy it from a reputable shop. I have seen a few fake SD cards past 2 or 3 years.
Yes I did. I remember 2 of them came with phones bought in a plan from the main phone operator back in France (used to be government owned). Never heard of fake phones sold by phone operators in France. Plus I got a refund on the phones (there was an offer from Samsung) and had to send them the receipt and bar codes. I don't think I would have got the refund if the phones were fake.

I think it's just a different batch or change in the manufacturing process making them incompatible for some reason.

Back