What's new
I just heat each leg with an iron and straighten them with a pick.
Then get a bigger iron with a heap of solder and they drop straight out.

The vias require a solder sucker after.

Those pins were a mistake from my side. All batches should have the usual 13mm pins.

Cool thanks for the info. Sounds like I’ll just leave it as is and poke the buttons with a screwdriver or something.

Mitsuguri-w are you selling the US ones of these? if so - is there a preorder for the US open?

Thanks
I wish. I don't make a penny off of any of the multis. lol :P
Thanks for your hard work, just ordered one for the July release from Italy. I'll be in Italy in July, should just pick it up vs shipping it to Toronto

I talked to paradise arcade shop about preordering to keep shipping inside the USA. They seemed unclear whether they were guaranteed a few of the CPS2 multi. As well as the STV and F3.

Since I have no experience trying to acquire one of these units and don’t want to miss the next batch.

Can anyone chime in whether it’d be a good bet to stick it out and wait for paradise arcade, or should I go ahead and preorder overseas to guarantee my place in line?

Darksoft do you know if Arcade Paradise Shop will be getting the CPS2 multi-kits in July of 2018?

They will be getting kits. I'm not sure about the date but End of July seems still doable. I would rather say August, but I'll confirm as soon as I know for sure.

Notice that supplier of parts, give you one date Approx. that they have no problem to extend without any further consideration to the arcade hobbiest :)
And then I have to book a spot in the assembly line, then comes programming the firmware, testing, etc. and then shipping.
So it's not everything depending on me unfortunately, otherwise I'd provide more precise dates.

Just put my order in with saveyourgames.it :thumbsup: Really looking forward to this now...

[neogeo]

Iam waiting for ParadiseArcadeShop to start taking pre-orders. Hopefully they will start soon.

I read through the posts, but is there a consensus on ordering from the saveyourgames vs paradise? Will it be faster from one or the other? Better for US residents?

I read through the posts, but is there a consensus on ordering from the saveyourgames vs paradise? Will it be faster from one or the other? Better for US residents?
@CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES is based in Europe and for european customers are a good choice because they can grab without customs duties ... I know about paradise cause their services are a good choice for US customers. Hope i'm not wrong with these infos...Cheers ^^

Duties aren't too much of a concern if you're in the US. Customs might be and so you might be looking at a delay going with Saveyourgames. I don't know of anyone in the US that has bought Darksoft stuff from Saveyourgames that has been impacted by customs delay yet. Still though, Saveyourgames is a fine place to order from even if you're in the US. Shipping is very reasonable all considered. Packaging is excellent. Paradise Arcade is widely known to terribly package their parcels. Aside from that, they are ok. In either case, which ever distributor has Darksoft' stuff instock, you order from them quick style since they don't last long.

And welcome to the forum @duffcon. Glad you finally made it here.

I guess my next question would be: should I pre-order from saveyourgames, or should I wait for my instock notice from paradise? Which would be faster?

Back